chapter 26 the lion vs the brave mouse

Last time

Izuku"good people die young and bad people live on...I made my choice, I won't die young as a hero. I'll live on, I'll live long enough to become the villain, that will bring this world to its knees!"

Now

*we see nezu finishing paperwork, as heavy rain falls from the sky, lightning came down turning down the light, when the emergency lights turned on, nezu saw someone sitting on the chair in front of his table*

Nezu:can I help you?

Izuku;very much Mr. Chimera, I'm private agent Conan of the Japanese government, I'm here to ask for assistance in a matter of national security

*Izuku said completely lying, Nezu and his hubris just sighed putting his pen down*

Izuku:you see a student is...
Nezu:not what he seems correct? This is about that monoma kid isn't. I should tell you, that I have things under control

*Nexus said with that smug default smile, he always has on. izuku fake flinched, making nezu think he's in control*

Izuku:yes..since you know who he is, and why I'm here, let's just cut to the chase. My superiors want to put a secret agent in class with the posible AFO clone

Nezu:and why would I allow that? the situation is in control, as we speak I have eyes and ears with monoma neito

*Nezu said with a drum of his fingers, izuku sighed and gave a fake frustrated expression, that nezu loved to see in his victims*

Izuku:think of it as a chance to get a better working relationship, between the Japanese government and UA. Since as you know before, the relationship between the two has been...shaky at best

Nezu:while true, you must remember that I'm holding most of the cards. You have nothing I could possibly want

*Nezu said with a sigh, he grabbed his pen and went back to work, that's when izuku said it. The one phrase, that made the great chimera flinch*

Izuku:not even, the scientists that gave you that scar on you're face?

*Izuku said with a small smirk. this time nezu flinched, only his was real. He looked up at izuku, his smile was gone, and was replaced with a serious experience, squinting his eyes at the agent**

Nezu:you're bluffing

Izuku:am I now?

*izuku asked the said nothing else, be just gave nezu a photo, sliding it to his side of the desk. Nezu grabbed it and what he saw, made nezu's knuckles white. As he starts to softly growl, showing his predators teeth something he doesn't do often. In the pictures sure enough, was the man that experiment and tortured him for so long*

Izuku:I believe you're interested, in a mutual partnership with the government? In exchange the government is prepared to give you these 5 people, to do whatever you're little heart pleases. so what do you say do we have a deal? If so, won't you shake a poor sinner's hand?