♡ seventeen - h ♡

"We should shower together," Harry suggested, his voice soft as Louis massaged the curve of his hip with his thumb soothingly. "My mum went on her daily run and won't be back for at least an hour, so that gives us time–"

     Louis only hummed under his breath and let his lips press against the dip of Harry's shoulder, biting against the flesh deliberately until the boy next to him gasped with appreciation. "As much as I'd love to see you naked, I have no motivation to get out of this bed."

     Harry pouted and tried to contain his whimpers at the feeling of Louis' tongue pressing down against the newly formed hickey, knowing that it would be most certainly visible when he spoke to his mother. "Then we're getting in as soon as you fuck me because I want you so bad right now."

     Instead of lying on his shoulder on the mattress, Harry was now on his back with his eyes fixed on a pair of ocean blue eyes straddling his waist while playing with the waistband of Harry's underwear (he got confident and wore them to sleep around Louis). Louis bit his lip deliciously and let his eyes roam across Harry's bare chest that was pudgy at the stomach, though he loved it and Harry hated it, pinching at it before slipping down Harry's underwear until they were at the edge of the bed.

   "Not fair, how come I'm in nothing and you still have your button up and underwear on?" Harry breathed, watching as Louis used the slit of the underwear to reveal his cōck, which stood erect above Harry's stomach and jesus. "Oh my fuck–"

   "You have a really dirty mouth, and I wear all of this so that you won't be disgusted by what is underneath you see. I'm not really secure with my own body–"

     "I'm not sure that I'm secure with that thing going in me! What if I die?" Harry asked in shock, studying how pre cum bubbled from the tip of Louis' cōck. "I'm praying to God right now that you don't split me open."

     "Is this how you want your first time to be remembered, Hazza? Kids I acted humorous just as Louis was about to stick his 6 inch c–" Harry looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and Louis huffed with amusement. "Okay 7 when erect, but none of these statistics matter. We don't have to do this, you know that right? I don't want to pressure you into anything you don't want."

     "No, I want it. I want you. I want my first time to be with Louis Tomlinson." Harry responded confidently, smiling as Louis leaned in to give him a passionate kiss on his plump lips that were raw from their earlier kissing session. "I also want you completely naked, but–"

   "Wait until we're in the shower. Have you gotten any lube?" Louis asked, reaching over to the dresser quickly and sliding it open. Harry let out a small cry as Louis eyed the bottle of lube and a purple dildo about the size of his hand, staring at the curly haired boy with a raised eyebrow. "Experimenting, eh?"

     "It's not– Liam bought it for me the night he brought me out the house, it was suppose to be one of his gifts when it came to being prepared– though, I didn't use it because I'm scared–"

     Louis let out a throaty laugh and grabbed the bottle of grape lube and squirted some into his hand, looking directly into Harry's eye as he stroked it against his cōck, aware of how hard he was becoming just from watching. "Darling, tell me when you're ready."

     Harry did a silent prayer in his head (can y'all like pray for this boy right now) and nodded at Louis without looking away, watching as he guided his cōck towards Harry's clenching hole at a slow pace until his tip was circling the entrance teasingly. "Louis, I will kill y–"

     Suddenly, Louis pushed himself into Harry without warning and moved back and forth, causing Harry to groan and arch his back off of the bed so that Louis was now grabbing his hips. Harry digged his toes into the silk sheets of the bed and tried to hold in his breathy moans as Louis started to pound into his tight heat, feeling the nails dig into his pale flesh until he was a sweating mess underneath Louis. "Such a good little slut for me, aren't you?"