Twenty three

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Ugh no..." I covered my face with the blankets while Frank pulled them off of me. "I don't want to get up either, princess." He whispered. My heart fluttered when I saw that he was shirtless. I couldn't help but stare over at his tattoos that were scattered all over his body. He's a canvas and his body is a piece of art.

He caught me staring and chuckled huskily. "You like what you see?" I rolled my eyes before getting up from the bed only to be pinned down by Frank. "I-uh- Frank, come on, we me to get ready for step two of the plan. I mean Sophie is hanging out and staying at Biersack's; they might have even already hit it off!" I stuttered in embarrassment. "How about we go on a little date, huh? Just me and you, preferably in a coffee shop, you can sketch and I can admire your little cute pouting concentrating face. Sounds good to you?" Frank's naked body brushed off of mine as I agreed.

Frank dressed in a casual attire wearing jeans and a band-shirt whilst I was wearing a simple summer dress that looked adorable in my opinion. And as expected Frank was wearing his signature converse shoes.

"It's nice this time of day, you know." I chirped as me and Frank swung our arms as we was walking along. "Yeah. Don't you just love it when things are beautiful in the day and the day before? Yesterday was perfect..." He pecked my lips and grinned, "C'mon, let's go get some ice cream or something!"

Smiling, I nodded enthusiastically and dragged him to the shop called 'delights' which was a desert shop. The smell of chocolate and spices were intoxicating. I could smell strawberry, fudge, ferero rocher, loads of different sweet things.

The shop was fairly packed. It looked extremely popular. The customers varied from adults to teens and even families. It makes me smile. I wonder if I'll ever have kids when I'm older... And with Frank. That might just be a little bit too much of over thinking. But even saying so I can imagine little Frank and Vanessa's running around a nice house that we'd live in.

"Hi ma'am, could we have a coffee caramel deluxe sundae please?" Being the sweet-tooth's we are, we both decided straight away on something coffee based and sweet. We've always been this way for some odd reason.

To say I was surprised by the large stacked ice cream would be an understatement. There was at least five scoops of the sweet and cold treat. Wow, I'm really going to need to be careful otherwise I'll be putting on weight!

"Hey Frank?" His head turned to my direction and smiled lightly, "Yes beautiful?"

I scratched the back of my head awkwardly and smiled to myself. "Never mind, it's stupid..." He chuckled and shook his head which made his silky black hair swoop from side to side. "Tell me." He grabbed my hands and kissed my cheek.

"It's nothing!" I raised my voice slightly which made Frank scowl for a split second. I sighed and smiled sheepishly at him. "C'mon, I wanna feed you ice cream like in those cliche eighties movies!" I giggled while he blushed. "Sure, as you wish princess,"

After a few hours of nothing but fluffy memories my phone started to ring loudly. The ring tone was Monochrome Kiss by Sid; that's how I knew it was Sophie. I quickly answered the phone with a grin. "Yo, just letting you know that the ship sailed last night, didn't want to disturb you or Frank from your alone time-"

"Yes! I knew it would work!" Frank looked over to me with a confused face but then muttered a small 'oh' whilst beginning to beam as wide as me. I quickly put the phone on loud speaker. "I basically confessed how I felt and one thing led to another... Well needless to say, your ship sailed, at last, might I add!"

"Doesn't that mean that Nessa and I's ship is canon now?"

My Frankie learns so quickly.

A/N: Oh my fudge I'm so sorry for not replying in such a long time, I'm so so sorry it's just I have a shit tonne on my plate right now, I will upload this sooner and frequently like I always promise and I will keep it this time! Love you all, -cleoxo