Chapter Nineteen: Awards

My Iero Romance Chapter nineteen

We've been standing outside in the smoking area for ten minutes now. We initially went out there just to speak, I'm currently tipsy, but nothing like how Frank is. But he's kind of sobered up a little.

The London weather was quite chilly; I was pretty cold in the shorts I decided to go out in. My hair flew all in my face as the wind blew everything around us. Leafs rustled on trees, skirts flew up - not a pretty sight - and I kept on seeing Frank stumbling around.

"C'mon, let's sit down, Turd Blossom.''

I helped Frank over to the bench and he handed me a cigarette. "You still smoke, right?" he rubbed his eyes and did a cute little smile. I nodded nervously and took the cigarette from Frank's grasp. "Thanks dude, I'll pay you back," I stated. He shook his head from side to side, clearly disagreeing. He lifted a hand up, "No worries, Nessy. You don't have to pay me back, it's the least I could do. Seriously. You need a light?" He stuffed his hand in his pocket and pulled out a red lighter. "Ooh, snazzy!" I complemented. "And yeah, I could use a lighter right about now..." I laughed. He lit my cigarette and then his own. We sat there for a few seconds just looking at each other, analyzing every feature and detail. His hazel eyes sparkled brightly, with a little twinkle.

I took a drag from my cigarette and flicked the ash. I got a buzz from my phone so I pulled it out and checked my notifications on twitter. More retweets. Oh okay then.

"So.. What do you want to do?" Frankie asked me when I put out my cigarette. "Oh, I don't know really, I know the awards start in like thirty minutes though."

I stood up and straightened out my outfit. Frank looked over to me and blushed. "I have an idea of what we could do!" He boasted with a massive grin. "Oh great, like what? I don't know what to expect with you."

He stood up next to me and placed his hands onto my cheeks. "Like this," he paused and leaned forwards to my lips. He kissed me once again and after he wouldn't let me go at all. He kept me in a large hug.

"Fraaank," he laughed and shook his head. "Not happening."

I puffed out my cheeks and asked him again to let me go. He kept on saying 'No, Nope, Not happening' over and over again. He kept on giggling also.

Frank Iero, what am I going to do with you?

"C'mon Frank, let's go find the others,"

"Nopety-nope-nope."

I sighed and dragged him back inside. Some people were staring at us as I dragged him further into the building. "The awards are going to start soon so find MCR and good luck. I'm going to find Sophie and Hannah."

We both parted ways to find our band members. When I turned my back I saw him wink and blow a kiss in my direction. I giggled to myself and I could feel myself blush. I guess no matter what happens I'll always have a part in my heart reserved just for him.

Stoopid fun-sized curly fry.

- Time skip brought to you by Frank's shortness -

"Where've you been?!" Sophie's voice was full of concern and worry. I giggled and blushed. "Oh, you know, around.." Hannah giggled with me and whispered something to Soph which made her giggle as well. I sighed and placed my head in my hands. "Could you stop gossiping about me?"

"Nah, don't feel like it," Hannah sat down at our table and got her phone out. I think she did it to check the time but her eyes widened and she pointed the camera towards all of us.

"Guys, I'm sorry but we have to take a pic of us all, this is our first thing we've been nominated for. Let's make this the bestest best photo of us all ever. Let's pull the stupidest faces you can think of. Got it?"