Chapter fifteen: Memories

AN: it's kind of short but the next chapter is in the works :D

Comments are appreciated (they're motivation for me)

You guys are awesome c:

-DiamondVenom

"Finally!" Sophie groaned while tugging her long flowing hair behind her ears. We had just gotten out of the old, freaky building and to say I was relieved would be a understatement.

"Someone's in the car with him," she moaned and stomped over to the car, strapping herself in; leaving me walking slowly behind. I rushed over to the car and my eyes widened in surprise. "Frank?" I asked with a stupid looking grin. "Nessa bear," he smirked and hugged me. "Frank I missed you so much, I wish you was with me everyday in school like middle and high because I'll miss you so much an-"

He cut me off with a kiss.

"You could've just told me to shut up, y'know. But I like your method better,"

Frank lifted me up as he got in the car and positioned me to sit on his lap. "I love you frank," I pecked his cheek and smiled at him. "I love you too Nessa," he grinned back and wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned my head back into his shoulder and sighed. He saw that as an opportunity to kiss me on the lips. Again.

"Aww!" Sophie squealed.

We both pulled away and he quietly groaned in annoyance. I slid off of Frank's lap and sat next to him. Frank looked kinda annoyed at Sophie for that. I mean Frank never really was the person to like the annoying and obnoxious 'Awws' but I'm sure Sophie didn't realise her voice was that loud. I smiled warmly and her and thanked her while Frank huffed about being interrupted. I couldn't help but grin at how silly Frank was being, it's so adorable but so childish at the same time. He pouted and pretended to wipe a tear from under his eyes and I just wondered how life ended up like this. He's so cute and everything he does makes him even more unique and makes me love him a little bit more. Even when he's childish, stupid, mean or just making a joke I can't help but fall deeper in love than I already am, which is now near to impossible. I don't think it's possible to love someone as much as I love Frank, I just do.

After the car journey in the 'Biersack Mobile' as Andy called it, we all waited in the elevator. I still don't particularly like elevators. Especially after I got stuck in one and Ray called saying there was a psychopath roaming the halls of the hotel. At least me and Frank were safe in the elevator from a murderer. I didn't really think about it much until now. We could've been brutally killed but they caught the guy and he's now behind bars.

The elevators doors pinged open and snapped me out of my thoughts. "What are we all gonna do when we go to our dorms?" I asked casually trying to start off a nice conversation. Andy and Sophie shrugged and Frank grinned back cheekily. "Oh what's you're name again?" Frank scrunched his cute little nose up and put on his confused facial expression. "I'm Sophie," Sophie answered and smiled sweetly back at Frank. Not in the 'Its illegal for this guy to be so hot' that I usually do but the kind, innocent and friendly smile that looks sweet depending on whose wearing it. "Andy?" She asked sweetly. "You could come back to ours and we could all hang out?" I suggested. "That would be great, my friend." She said sarcastically, wearing a stupid grin. I grinned back and we all walked up to my door; waiting for me to unlock it.

I unlocked the door and walked in; everyone followed. "Hello?" I called out. Silence surrounded us. I'm guessing that my two room mates are still in lessons or are doing after class intervention. "Well my room mates aren't back yet, who wants a drink?" I walked up to the kitchen island and grabbed four glasses out of the cupboard and placed it on the kitchen side. "We have diet coke and sprite," I added. "I'll have sprite, thanks, Andy?" Sophie smiled to me and looked to Andy who was smiled widely. "I'll have coke, Frank?" He looked to Frank who pointed excitedly to the diet coke. "Please?" He pouted. I nodded and got the cans out.