Chapter Twenty:

My Iero Romance                                      Chapter Twenty

So I woke up to someone poking my cheek. It was Hannah. "What?" I growled and gazed up at her. “You and Frank look so cute!” I gasped and looked to my side. Frank had his arms around my waist and was lying next to me, his head nuzzled into my arm. I guess he’s pretty comfortable too.

“Shut up. I will personally call up the devil and make sure you burn down in hell so back off and let me get back to sleep and enjoy this moment with this meanie while I can!” I whispered jokingly.

Hannah grinned and nodded at me and tiptoed over to where Ray was standing, by the door. Her grin was massive, I bet knowing her she’s going to tease me about this. Sophie was already gone and by the looks of things, so was everybody else. Ray gave me a thumbs up and the pair walked out of the hotel room, leaving me and the sleeping Frank all alone.

I looked over at Frank and wondered if I should wake him up or not. His face looked beautiful. He was pouting and he had his eyes scrunched up. I decided in the end that I’d just get ready and then I’d wake him up so he can just do whatever he wants and probably go back to his hotel room and get changed himself. I might ask him to go out with me on a date around London.

I untangled my body from his which made him stir. He soon opened his eyes and had a shocked expression on his face. “Vanessa Toro. Am I still dreaming?” He asked himself. I gigged and shook my head from side to side. “Nope, you’re not. It’s me and I’m right here. I kinda missed you, ya douche!”

Frank lifted his palm to my face and caressed my cheek, a look of confusion plastered on his face. “What happened last night? Why are we in a bed together?” He blushed and looked around the room as if he was observing it. “I- um, you don’t remember?” he shook his head from side to side, a frown appearing on his perfect face. “Well we saw each other at the Kerrang! Awards, we hung out, kissed, posed for the Kerrang! Magazine, won an award, came here with the guys to celebrate but I guess we just all crashed out here.”

“Woah, woah, woah. We kissed?” His face was flushed red and he did a sheepish smile as if to say ‘sorry’.  I smiled and nodded. “We kissed quite a few times.’ I leaned over to his lips and pressed them onto his own. He gasped but then kissed me back and our lips moved in synch. As he pulled away he was beaming. “You still like me?” He asked with an excited tone of voice. He grinned and awaited for my answer. “Of course I do, silly,” I mumbled onto his lips. We kissed again and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach.

“I’m going to wash and basically get ready for our date.” I smirked as he gave me a confused look. “Date? Did I ask you out?” he rushed his words and his once blushing face then drained all colour. He had no clue what I was talking about and well, I didn’t exactly tell him I was going to ask him out so I guess it would be a surprise. It’s my first time asking someone out anyways.

“Well in that case, will you go out with me on a date around London?” I grinned when he yelled a ‘Hell Yes!’ and it made me even happier when he pecked my lips.

“I’ll go back to my hotel room and get ready. If you still get ready as slow as you used to then I’ll be fine with getting here on time!” He smiled. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and jumped up to grab his shoes. Once he put his shoes on he quickly added his number to my contacts and I added his to mine. “I’ll see you in a bit,”

Once he left I decided to start getting ready, I know it’s stupid but I want to look kind of pretty. At least to feel pretty and know that he wants me to be with him. I don’t know if this date is the right thing to do but we’ll see I guess.