Chapter fourteen: Sophie

"Bye Frank!" I shouted to him as I left the dorm room. He waved and smiled before closing the door. I straightened out my outfit and walked towards the elevator and pressed the awful button. "Come on, come on, come on!" I sighed. I don't know if you could tell but I'm currently very impatient. And anxious. Also it's my first day of class. "Hey there," a deep voice said behind me and poked my shoulder. He spun my shoulders around so I was facing him. "Andy, what do you want?" I asked and groaned in annoyance. I now felt more impatient than before. I was tapping my converse on the cold tiled floor waiting for the elevator to come. Im still sort of scared by them. What if it broke down again? It was bad enough with Frank (even though I love him) but with someone else? I just wanted to get to class, end the day and go back to Frank because he'd be leaving in a few days. Andy sighed and frowned. "I just wanted to talk to my favouritest person ever,"

The elevators doors pinged open and we both walked in. Hayley and Helena were already at their classes because they are 'early birds' and they want everything perfect for the future. They will literally do anything to achieve their dreams... Except that.

He poked my shoulders and grinned. I smiled slightly and poked his. "Fine, talk away." I laughed. He smirked at me and pressed the ground floor button. The elevator proceeded down and we started attacking each other with pokes. "Stop it! I'm tickleish!" He giggled. I rolled my eyes stopped right before the door pinged open. Wow... That would've been embarrassing for the both of us.

We walked out of the elevator and started talking again. "So what's your first lesson?" He asked me with curious eyes. "Well my teacher is Ms. Taylor. It doesn't say what subject- just the buildings and rooms. That's odd," Before I could say anything else or add onto what I had just said Andy was chatting away and tugging me towards the door so we could get out of our building. "Hey do you wanna walk or go by car?" He asked me and smiled sweetly. "Car please," I laughed. I'd probably get lost and that's the last thing I want to have happen on my first day. I'm already pretty nervous for my lessons and Frank will leave in two days to pack for tour, I'm nervous. Anyone would be though; especially with your brother being a celebrity, let alone your boyfriend.

Andy grasped my hand and dragged me to his car and let me just tell you now, it's beautiful. "How the.. What?" I gasped and ran a hand down the car. "It's beautiful," I uttered. He smiled and opened the car door for me. "Thanks! Now how did you afford such a beautiful car?" I gushed and looked to him again. To say I'm impressed is an understatement. He climbed into his side and inserted the keys into the lock before twisting them, causing the engine to roar. I giggled and buckled in my seat belt. "I have a job, It took a very long time for me to save up for this, you know," I just stared at him in awe as he accelerated down the roads. "Also the band I'm in gets gigs so on he weeke-"

"Band? You never told me about a band."

"What? Oh yeah, I didn't know what you'd think," he blushed shyly at me and turned his face back to the road again. "What do you mean by that? That I wont like you anymore for being in a band?" I laughed loudly causing him to pull over abruptly. "Yes. I'm sorry, okay!" He chuckled. "I know someone who's in your art class, should I park up and give her a call?" He asked quickly, changing the subject. I nodded and grinned.

I could use a few friends and try to socialise more because It's all new to me, especially from being by myself, graduating high school and just making art all the time. One of the few jobs I had done after graduating was hairdressing, I needed money and I was okay at doing hair, I always cut my own hair and when I had friends I cut their hair too. Even Ray let me cut his hair! So that's one of the few jobs I had. I remember the regular customers and how pushy they were and how arrogant some of them were too. But there were the few people who were kind and when they give you tips and that helped me save up for customising my bass. At first when Ray saw that I had taken the strings and neck off of my bass he was obviously mad. I told him what I was doing and he huffed and walked off, thinking I'd mess up. I remember spray painting it a fiery red, like a cherry red, and I got the darker shade and sprayed it on and blended it with my paint brush. I also drew a blooming rose that I still need to finish to this day.