Chapter four: Kimmy and Alicia

Once again, I'm pissed off with him. He can't do a single thing right! He lies to every one! I mean what the fuck did I miss when I isolated myself from the world? Apparently a fucking shitload. Why does he lie?! There's no need to! Do you know what the crazy thing is? The main reason I'm mad with this fucker? I genuinely like him.. Maybe enough for spend the rest of my life with him. I know he doesn't feel the same way which is why I'm acting like a crazy bitch. It's not that I'm an attention seeker. I just feel the need to say my opinion. I made sure no one heard me cry, though.

I got up from my spot on the couch and made my way to the fridge. I grabbed a red bull and chugged it down quickly. I mean if I'm not allowed to drink then I'm drinking these! Everyone stared at me and I pulled a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I honestly hate being stuck on a bus with cute (kinda hot) boys. Except for ray. I think rays adorable but not in that way obviously, I'm his sister.

They stared at me once again and I coughed awkwardly. I glanced at my paper and back at the faces of my band mates. I ignored their worried expressions.

I drew like it was the only thing I could do. Which at the moment is how I felt. I drew skellinton in a military jacket and was holding a stick kind of thing that looked embellished at the top. I don't exactly know how to describe him. He looked kind of angry. He also looked like he was leading something. Or someone. He looked formal. He didn't look chavvy or swaggot looking. It was like he was death or something. High up in a system and important. He was dressed all in black as if he was attending a funeral. On his head was a hat with a black feather coming out the top. He looked intriguing. No doubt about it.

I sighed and looked up from my drawing, deciding it was finished and was the best of my abilities. I smiled down at it and got up to find some old comics ray gave to me a while back. When I got back to the couch everyone was looking at me.. In awe? "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I questioned. "Your drawings.. Are fantastic!" Gerard beamed. I hesitantly smiled, still feeling pissed off and even more pissed off at the fact he looked at my art work without permission. "Thanks" I grumbled. He sent me a worried glance and I shrugged it off. "Can you ask for permission to look at my artwork next time?" I asked them. They nodded their heads and chorused 'sorry'. "It's okay just ask, okay" I said then sighed.

I checked the time and it was only Five P.M. Time needs to speed the fuck up! I just want to play the music! I can't wait! "I know! Time speed up you motherfucker!" Bob chuckled. Great. I said that out loud. I stared at everyone in the room and chewed on my gum before opening the old mint condition comic book. "You've still got that old thing?" I heard ray ask. I nodded and turned the fragile page carefully."yeah, this one was my favourite, the first you ever gave me!" I replied. I saw him smile at me from the corner of my eye and I smirked. An idea popped into my head. What if we played a game? Like truth or dare.

"Do you turds wanna play truth or dare? I'm bored and I figured that's the only way the times gonna pass without us being bored" I piped up. Everyone said yes and I was getting prepared for the dares I could dare people as well as the truths. "Truth or dare, Vanessa?" Mikey said. "Hmm.. DARE!" I screamed. Frank and ray laughed and I blushed a light pink. He put a finger to his chin as if he was thinking about a serious matter. "I dare you to... Lick franks face, yeah!" Mikey exclaimed. I mentally face palmed and frank started to blush. I walked over to frank and plopped onto his lap. He looked nervous for a minute and I snapped. "Frank! Stop being such a pansy!" I sarcastically said. "Fine!" He sighed. I leaned close to his ear and whispered 'don't make it look like your enjoying this and maybe we can share some kisses later..' And then I licked his cheek. When I pulled away all he could do was smirk and everyone else around us was laughing. With the exception of Gerard way of course. He has no sense of humour. It's always jealousy and hate. Fucking hell!