Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ: Hᴇʟʟᴏ...

𝟮𝟵𝘁𝗵 𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

𝟮𝟵𝘁𝗵 𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

"alright love, we're here." 𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗡 says "ok then..." 18 year old 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗘 𝗞𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗬 replies showing her iconic pearly white smile.

"Make sure to give everybody that gorgeous smile." Lucy tells her "of course I will Luce." I say "ok let's go and book into this hotel and we will go to the set, Alright?" She says "sounds like a plan." I say.

"Hi, we've booked a room of two?" Lucy asks, the bored looking brunette receptionist "Lucy Bateman and Marianne Kelly?" She mumbles "that's right." Lucy says, giving the girl a awkward smile.

"I've seen your commercials..." the girl says tiredly "that's great." I say awkwardly, taking the keys "thank you..." I finish "your welcome." She says.

"Poor girl..." Lucy whispers "she probably doesn't even get paid good money..." I say "yeah probably." She says, unlocking the door to our hotel room.

"This is beautiful ." I say, looking around at the antique hotel looking room "look at that view!" I gasp, looking at the window at the city of London.

"It's gorgeous Lucy, it really is!" I say, jumping up and down like a kid in a candy shop.

"We got lucky." Lucy smiles "we sure did!" I grin, taking off my fur jacket off and hanging it up on the vintage bentwood coat rack.

"It's so lovely." Lucy says, looking at the painting of the pinks roses "it's amazing..." I whisper, walking toward one of the many bedrooms.

"Oh my goodness! Lucy come here quickly, look at this." I gasp, looking at the bedroom "oh wow..." Lucy says "this is heaven!" I smile "this is absolutely beautiful." She whispers, touching the chic silk white curtains.

"Look at the walk in wardrobe!" She exclaims "holy..." I say, choking on my own words "can we buy this hotel and live in it?" I question, making Lucy laugh.

_____________

"ok girly, lets get going to the set." Lucy says, while placing her sunglasses on her head "I'm coming Lucy." I say, finishing putting some lip gloss on.

"I love the outfit." Lucy smiles "thank you, I love yours too." I say.

I was wearing a green blouse, green and white plaid skirt, white stockings, white Mary Janes and I just left my hair down, because it was probably going have to be a certain way for the movie.

"There the car." Lucy says pointing towards the white Nissan Figaro "could you drive Lucy?" I ask "of course I can, we need to pick Coraline up on the way. Remember she got a part." Lucy says, pulling out the car park.