Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx: Mʏ Fᴀɪʀ Lᴀᴅʏ

𝟮𝟮𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

𝟮𝟮𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

The day after George left for America a lot happened, I got my costumes fitted for My Fair Lady, I was given my script, George wrote me some letters and I called Coraline. She tried to get me to go and join her in America but I couldn't, London is where I belong and London is what I love.

"Elvis! Buddy!" I call to the dogs that were currently running around the big green field trying to mate with other dogs.

"You boys can't be doing that! You'll get that poor dog pregnant." I chuckle taking them to the car.

When I arrived home I saw Lucy standing at my front door "hey Luce, what's wrong?" I ask "your going to be meeting the cast tomorrow for the movie," She says "oh my god, alright then. I'm going to meet Audrey Hepburn!" I smile jumping up and down.

"Calm down hun!" She laughs "I'm sorry, I'm just so excited." I say "I know you are Marianne." She says.

"You want to come in?" I ask "of course I do." Lucy smiles.

"So...I forgot to ask the last few times I've been over. How was your date with George?" She asks "it's was...amazing." I say, trying to think of the perfect word to describe how amazing that night was.

"Well what did you two do?" She asks cheekily "we went to the field then it started to snow, we were shouted at by the man because we were...kissing." I giggle "oh my god! Marianne! Well tell me more!" She chuckles.

"After we got shouted at we ran back to his car. You know that bungalow near my parents house?" I ask "yeah sure...Kinfauns rights?" She says "yes." I nod.

"I took him there I showed him everything and told him that I wanted to live there in the future. Then we were just talking then I told him how a girl pushed me of a tree and how I had a scar on my leg. I showed him it and well...one thing turned into another and next thing I knew, we were both lying naked on the floor." I say.

"God on that dirty floor! You two are strange but i absolutely love it!" Lucy laughs "he ask me too be him girlfriend." I smile "No way! Really? Jesus , Marianne this is amazing!" She squeals bringing me into a big bear hug.

"Oh shit! I need to get him a birthday present!" I say "calm down!" Lucy laughs "sorry...could you help me?" I ask "of course I can." She smiles "what would I do without you?" I say "I guess we'll never know." She chuckles.

____________

"I don't know anything about guitars Luce!" I exclaim "so what, you need to know things about a guitar to buy one." Lucy says "yes you do. You need to know chords and all the other jazz." I say.

"You two lady's alright?" A worker asks "we're great, just looking at guitars for a friends birthday." I smile sweetly.

"We'll do you want me to help you decide which guitar?" He say looking at me up and down "hey! My eyes are up here!" I snap "sorry miss, I just can't help but recognise you from somewhere." He says nervously.