Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Nɪɴᴇ: Bʀᴜᴛᴀʟ

𝟭𝟭𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟳

𝟭𝟭𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟳

"Your now three months and the baby seems absolutely
brilliant!" the doctor says.

"Thank you doc." I smile

"Your welcome, just sign these and your good to go." He smiles.

I signed the paper work and pick my bag up and left, as I walked to my car with my sunglasses on, I couldn't help but think about George.

I hadn't seen him really, he left for the studio early and he wouldn't come back until late or now he and the others are filming a movie called The Magical Mystery Tour.

If we weren't in this situation, I think he would be really happy and excited for the child, when I saw him he would sometimes give me a sad smile or he would look at me with pleading eyes.

I pulled up outside Kinfauns and took the keys out my bag and unlocked the door.

I was quite nice weather outside so I change into demin shorts, white shirt and I quickly put my clogs on.

I went over to rose bush and took some off the bush, ready for them to go into the new vase, Nina had sent to me.

After I finished picking the roses, I walked into the house and put the red roses into the vase.

Just then I heard a knock on the door.

'strange? I'm not expecting anybody.'

I walk to the front door and open it to see someone who I thought I wouldn't see ever again, it's was Coraline.

"Coraline?" I gasp, she looked really different her hair was now a pixie cut, she was wearing quite dirty looking clothes, her makeup was all smudged down her face and she had a stitches on her forehead and a big scar across her cheek.

"Hi Marianne." She says "heard you got married."

"I got married a year ago." I says "come in!"

"You look..." I say trying to find a word to describe how she looks, she for sure wasn't the Coraline I used to know, that was certain.

"Ugly?" She questions "no! Not at all! Just different." I reassure her.

"How've you been?" I ask as we sat in front of the fireplace that's was painted with different multicolour doodles.

"I've been ok, I just got out a coma not long ago, I was in it for two years." She says "really? How?" I ask.

"I was in a car crash, I was with a friend we were pissed and well the car flipped over, I was put into a coma and she was put into her grave." She says "oh..." I mumble.

"Your a hippie...Lucy must be happy." She chuckles "Lucy isn't my manager anymore, I fired her." I say "good on you, she isn't a good person."

"Yeah I know." I whisper playing with my wedding ring.

"Your living your dream, you got want you wanted." She smiles slightly "I got the complete opposite of what I wanted, I've been arrested, I messed my life up completely." She says.

"You were arrested?" I say "yeah...that's why me and Lisa went for that drive drunk, we were celebrating my release from the hell hole." She says.

"Right." I says.

"Where your husband then?" She question as she stood up for the couch and look at the photos of me and George.

"He's at work." I say.

"When I got out the hospital, I went past a newspaper stand and I saw that you were the 'it' couple." She smirks "yeah?" I question "mhm...I'm proud of you, I really am." She says.

"Thank you." I say "your welcome. I should probably get going, one of my friends, Sharon, is waiting for me." She says "oh alright, bye." I says pulling her into a unexpected hug.

"Bye." Coraline smiles.

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽

I lean against the toilet as I threw up my whole breakfast, lunch and dinner. I thought I was going to get past one day without throwing up but I guess I was wrong.

I rested my head on the way and look at the ceiling 'moments like these I wished George was here.'

I got off the floor, I brushed my teeth to get the vile taste out my mouth.

"You're going to be the death of me, bunny." I say resting my hand on my stomach.

I walked through to the living room and I smiled at the picture of me, George and Brian on our wedding day. I missed Brian a lot since he was passed away on 27th August he was found dead by a overdose.

I sat down on the couch and put the television on and A Hard Days Night was on, I made me sign.

'I miss those happy times.'

Korky jumped on to the couch and cuddled up next to me and soon she begun to sleep.

I layed down next to her and I soon fell into a slumber.

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽