Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: Aᴜsᴛʀɪᴀ

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟰𝘁𝗵 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟱

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟰𝘁𝗵 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟱

Yesterday we had landed at Salzburg airport in Obertauern Austria, for the boys to film some scenes for their movie.

I was sat with Cynthia and Mo in the cafe in my purple wool jumper, black corduroys and a black chunky belt. I also had a black pea coat that was draped over the chair I was sat on.

There was a man that had been following us around who was recording us, for some odd reason.

"Oh that's it!" I joke rolling up the magazine I was reading and pretending to hit the camera.

As I sat back down next to the laughing Cyn and Mo I took my mirror out my bag and fix my teased hair.

The three of us decided to go out and watch the boys film, I put my jacket on and my oversized black circle sunglasses.

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽

"Are you high Marianne!?" Lucy shouts at me staring directly into my eyes.

"No..." I say even though I was, I had been doing a photo shoot in the snow today and I was absolutely exhausted and the photographer gave me a joint and this pill and suddenly I was jumping of the walls. And Lucy was absolutely loosing it.

"You need to calm down Lucy, really. You need to understand that your not in charge of me." I say.

"But I am, I need to look after you and make sure you don't do anything stupid." She says.

"Whatever." I say walking away from her.

"This isn't the end of it." She says "maybe it is..." I mumble slamming the door behind me.

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽

"She's being so controlling! I don't know what to do!" I tell Maureen and Cynthia.

"Just because she's your manager, doesn't mean she should treat you like that." Mo says "exactly." Cyn agrees.

"Brian might be hard on our boys, buts that's for their safety. But what Lucy is doing is definitely not for your safety." Cyn says.

"Mhm..." I mumble.

"You would you girls do if you were in my position?" I ask them "I would get rid of her." Mo says which caught me of guard a bit.

I hadn't actually thought about that, I could easily get rid of her. All I needed to do was tell her.

But I couldn't do that, Lucy had done so much for me, but I know I shouldn't let her walk all over me like how she is doing. I really had no clue what I was going to do.

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽

I flipped my card over and pouted to George, which he chuckled too "see I told you I was bad a snap." I whine.

"Say cheese!" John says holding a camera up and taking a picture of me and George.

"John, mate do you mind. We're trying to play snap!" George says "sorry...I just wanted a picture of my favourite couple!" John says putting on a feminine voice which caused me to laugh.

"I love you." George says kissing my cheek "I love you too." I smile putting my head onto his shoulder.

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽

𝟮𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟱

"I'll see you soon, baby." George says to me as we sat in the car.

"I know." I say as he brought me into a passionate kiss "I love you so much." He reminds me "I love you with all my heart." I say.

I was going back to the Bahamas to continue filming, after Terrance Young (the director) gave me a week off so I could go to Austria with George.

I was going to be in the Bahamas for around a month working ever day and every hour. I was going to miss George dearly.

I stepped out the car and stepped beside the quiet Lucy and we walked up the steps to the plane. I turn around and look back at the car to see it already driving away.

I sat down on my seat and took my book out my bag and begun to read.

After a few hours, we landed in the Bahamas. Me and Lucy got to our car and we were driven back to the hotel we were staying at before we went to Austria.

I hadn't spoken to Lucy much. I didn't want to, I couldn't be bothered with her. I guess you could say I just felt like she was there for nothing. And I know that's mean to think but now that I think of it, all Lucy did for me was get me into commercials, but I got myself into every movie I'd been in.

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽

AN: another short chapter I'm so sorry. But next chapter will be a bit of a time skip. I've just got to say thank you everyone for all reading this book, love you all.