Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: Pʟᴀʏʙᴏʏ

𝟮𝟵𝘁𝗵 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

𝟮𝟵𝘁𝗵 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

The connection for calling London from Paris was terrible, even though I could send letters to George, I wanted to hear his voice. His voice calmed me down and made me smile. That raspy sexy voice, the things it did to me.

I had just finished filming a scene, and I was now talking to Lucy.

"Today I got a call." She said suddenly "really? Wow." I say sarcastically.

"The phone call was from Hugh Hefner." She says "As in the owner of Playboy?" I ask "yep. He said, he thought you were very beautiful and were incredible to look at and that nobody could get bored looking at you. He wants you, Marianne." She says.

"What do you mean? Wants me?" I say with furrowed eyebrows "he wants you to model for Playboy." she says.

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽

Here I was, I was sat on the plane to America, LA. I wasn't exactly sure how I felt about it, I mean I was extremely grateful that I have an opportunity like this but, well you know.

I was worried if somebody just asked me to take my bra off and next thing I knew my breast were on the front of every magazine and newspaper. George would definitely leave me if that happened.

"Don't be nervous, girlie. This is a huge opportunity for you!" Lucy says.

"Yeah I know." I smile softly as the plane landed.

It all happened rather quickly, I got off the plane, got into the car, went to the hotel and now I was on my way to the Playboy Mansion.

"Thank you Simon." I say to the driver "your welcome, Marianne. Enjoy your time." He says.

"You ready, Marianne?" Lucy asks as she offered her hand to me "as I'll ever be." I say taking her hand and holding it tightly.

As we walked into there were a few girl that walked by us and gave us kind smiles and a gorgeous lady with a wide grin and black curly walked up to us.

"Hello, I'm Marianne." I say kindly "I'm Alison, it's a pleasure to meet you. You look stunning." She says.

"Thank you...likewise." I say "this is Lucy." I introduce her "hi, lovely to meet you." Lucy smiles.

"You too." Alison says taking me and Lucy to a room with a vanity, a double bed that had pink silk bed covers and there was a few men and women walking around.