Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ Tᴡᴏ: Wʜᴇʀᴇ Eᴀɢʟᴇs Dᴀʀᴇ

𝟭𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟴

𝟭𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟴

"Shhh...my baby Angel." I whisper to Angeline as she cried, me and George were going to the premiere of Yellow Submarine. And Charlotte and her husband Roman offered to take Angeline for the night.

"Here's auntie Lottie." I says kissing her cheek and passing her to Charlotte, only for her to reach out for me and George.

"I'll handle it from here. I know what I'm doing." Lottie smiles kissing her nieces head.

"Alright, thank you Lottie. Everything is in her bag." I says "goodbye my love." I smile stroking Angel's cheek with my finger.

"You be a good girl for auntie Lottie." George says kissing her chubby cheek.

I lifted my pale yellow long sleeve silk gown, and George put his arm around my waist and we walk over to the limousine.

As we sat down in the car I asked "do you think Angie will be alright?" I ask "of course she will." George smiles kissing my cheek and playing with the darker yellow feather boa.

"You look absolutely stunning, my love." He says "thank you, my darling." I smile playing with a strand of his hair that was under his yellow hat.

We pulled up outside London Pavilion and it was packed full of screaming girls "oh god." George mutters looking out the window "it will be ok." I say taking his hand in mine.

The car door was opened and we walked quickly into the theatre, George was joking about making me giggle and he took my hand in his and we took a seat next to Paul who was eating a apple for some odd reason.

"You too seem close." John says pulling Yoko Ono closer to him, Cyn walked in on John and Yoko and well that's all I really know.

"Well she's my wife, mother of my daughter, she looks absolutely beautiful tonight." George says making me kiss his cheek.

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽

"You take care of Angeline for me, alright." I tell George "I promise you I will." He says kissing my lips.

Today I was flying over to Austria to continue filming Where Eagles Dare, we begun filming in January, but i went to India so they said that's it was alright for me to go and I've been flying in between Austria and London since April.

I take my Angeline in my arms and cradle her "I'll miss you." I say kissing the tip of her nose.

"Marianne! Come on the plane is about to take off." Richard Burton says to me "I'm coming!" I say.

I hand Angeline over to George, I hug him making Angie squished between us. I lean down and kiss her cheek. And for the last time George's lips.