Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ Tʜʀᴇᴇ: Dʀᴇᴀᴍ

I wasn't sure where I was, I looked around confused

I wasn't sure where I was, I looked around confused. I soon realised I was at the boarding school I went to when I was younger.

I had my uniform on, my two braids and my black Mary Janes and my leather school bag.

The front entrance looked empty, I walked over to one of the many windows and looked into the classroom, empty.

I went over to the front door and pushed it open, I looked around at the walls that had pictures on it, they weren't here when I was at this school.

I blinked and when I opened my eyes, I was standing in a hallway.

"Hello?" I say and I echoed through the wall.

I know, I know
You belong to
Somebody new

But tonight
You belong
To me

Although, although
We're apart

You're a part
Of my heart

And tonight you
Belong to me

The song cut off.

I felt two strong arms wrap around my arms, I looked left and right and see two men holding me, I looked down trying to get out of their hold.

My outfit was no longer my school uniform, I had a black dress and a black jacket on.

Star shining bright
Above you

Night breezes seem
To whisper 'I love you'

Birds singing in the
Sycamore tree

Dream a little
dream of me

"Let go off me!" I shout causing them to drop me into a black hole.

I fell through and I saw baby pictures of me, picture of me when I was a toddler, when I was a teenager and picture of me too now.

I reached the bottom the the hole and look around in the pitch black.

I blink again and this time I find myself in a garden, it looked lovely. I remember it was my great grandmothers garden, she always loved flowers and her whole garden was full of them.

Over by a tree I saw young girl with dirty blonde hair "Marianne! Dear! Lemonade!" I familiar voice shouted "coming mummy!"

I soon figured out the little girl was me, I would say I was around four or five "are you having fun?" Great grandma Margaret asks "yes I am!" Young me smiled.

"Say, cheese!"

The flash from the camera made me blink and I was taken to another place "oh be quiet! We won't get caught i promise you." I heard my voice say I looked over and saw me and Coraline, we must of been thirteen or fourteen.