Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɪɴ Pɪɴᴋ

𝟴𝘁𝗵 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

𝟴𝘁𝗵 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

I am sat in my kitchen drinking some tea and eating a bowl of fruit, waiting for Lucy to arrive to tell me when i was going to be filming My Fair Lady.

Then there was a knock on my door and instantly knew it was Lucy "Hi darling, how you doing?" She asks "I'm great!" I smile "come in!" I say.

"Apparently it's meant to be snowing tonight." She says hanging her coat up on the coat rack "really?" It was so sunny and warm yesterday. Snow already?" I laugh.

"So, do you know when I will be filming?" I ask "yes I do. Around the end of the month and by the way it will be here in London." She smiles "that's great." I say "I called George and told him you would be more then happy to be in the movie. He was delighted Marianne." She sniffles.

"Luce? are you crying?" I ask "I'm so proud of you." She says pulling me into a hug "thank you Lucy. You got me here." I smile.

"I'm fucking proud of myself." Lucy chuckles slightly "as you should be." I say, lighting a cigarette.

"I have a date tonight with George." I say "really what time at?" She asks "six, he's said he was going to pick me up." I say, thinking about him, his gorgeous eyes.

"Earth to Marianne!" Lucy says snapping her fingers in front on me "you ok?" She asks "I'm fine, sorry." I say.

"You like him a lot don't you?" She asks "god I do!" I whine "I could tell by the way you were looking at each other the other day." She laughs "is it that obvious?" I ask "yes in my opinion it sure is." she says.

"How is Fia?" She asks "she great." I smile "have you called Cora yet?" She questions "no, I've just been busy recently." I say letting out a big sigh.

"Have you or Liz called?" I ask "Liz called her the other day as you know and I haven't. I've also been very busy." She says.

"Do you think she misses us?" I ask "I hope so." She chuckles "of course she'll miss us." She adds "I can't wait for her to come back. Where about in America is she again?"

"Florida." Lucy says "are you going to granny Alice's and grandad Mikes?" She questions "I might go." I say "I'm not quite sure though. Depends on how long it will take to film this movie." I say "yeah, we'll I should be off now. I need to help Tony pack for France." She says "tell him I say Hi." I smile while walking her to the front door.

"I'll see you very soon girly. Enjoy your night with George." She smirks "bye Luce." I say.

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽