Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Tʜʀᴇᴇ: Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴀᴛᴇꜰᴜʟ

𝟭𝟵𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟲

𝟭𝟵𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟲

I never imagined myself to be sat at the Oscars with my husband and in a gorgeous gold cocktail dress, with my curled hair in a half up half down.

"From the best performance of a actress, the academy has nominated they five gifted ladies."

"Miss Marianne Kelly in Darling." I was holding George hand tightly.

"May I have the results of the ballot please?"

"The winner is...Marianne Kelly!"

I put my hand over my mouth and gasp, I look over at George who kissing my cheek.

I stood up and walked over to the stage, I looked over my shoulder and saw that the crowd were on the feet clapping for me.

I quicken my walk to get to the stage quicker to really believe that this is actually happening.

I picked the ends of my dress up and walk up the stairs, I happily ran over to the man and hug him.

"Congratulations dear." He mutters as he passing me my oscar "thank you very much." I smile.

"I don't think I can say anything, really." I start "but just thank everyone, and thank you very much John Schlesinger for giving me this opportunity to be in the film, thank you!" I grin.

The man takes me by the elbow and helps me down the stairs "you deserve this, love." He smiles "thank you."

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽

'ACTRESS MARIANNE KELLY WIN A OSCAR FOR HER EXTRAORDINARY PERFORMANCE IN DARLING'

"It's absolutely everywhere!" Lucy exclaims looking at the newspaper.

"Yeah I guess it is." I say looking out the restaurant window to see press.

"What can I get you ladies today?" The waiter asks "could I have a some pancakes with strawberry's?" I say "of cour-" the waiter says but was cut off by Lucy.

"No she will have a fruit salad and so will I." Lucy says "alright then." The waiter says awkwardly walking away.

I look over and Lucy with furrowed eyebrows "what was that for?" I ask "you need to keep in shape." She says.

"What do you mean?" I question "nobody will want you in their movies if your on the heavier side." She chuckles slightly.

I looked away from her and rolled my eyes. Take a magazine out the stand and begin to read.

After eating the fruit salad we both walked out the restaurant to the car and we drove back to Beverly Hills.

I rolled the window down and lit a cigarette but before I could take a puff it was pulled out my hand and chucked out the window "that's disgusting." She mumbles.

"You literally smoke, Lucy." I say irritated.

"You've been wearing a lot of tight things recently." She says "so?"

"Dressing a bit like a stripper or a whore." She smirks making me gasp.

"Why were you hugging that Nina girl other day, I also saw that in the newspaper." She questions.

The day before the award shows I had met up with Nina to see how she was and turn out she had gotten engaged to a lovely man called Chad.

"She my friend I'm allowed to hug her." I say.

"Better had a shower after it." Lucy says, making me look over at her shocked and disgusted off how she was speaking.

"Who do you think you are?" I ask her.

"You make me eat a small fruit salad for my breakfast, your not even happy I got a Oscar, your racist, your telling me I dress like a whore and your telling me not to eat because I might get fat, the doctor told me I was underweight for someone my age. Lucy all you are is a horrible women who has no respect or no happiness in her and only find joy in hurting people." I cried.

"I should of done this a long time ago and for some stupid reason i didn't. Your fired." I say finally.

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽