Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇ: Eᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ Fᴇᴇʟs Sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ

𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

Me, George, John and Cynthia were currently sat on a boat on our way to Papeete Tahiti.

The past two day we had spent in Hawaii was amazing, we had so much fun, sunbathing, swimming, getting massages and spending time with the ones we love.

"I swear that is all that John does, bicker, bicker, bicker." Cynthia sighs as she watched her husband argue with the captain of the boat.

"E kiola ana au ia oe mai keia waapa!" The captain yelled at John "what the hell did he say?" John says looking over at the three of us.

"How are we meant to know? John, just come and sit back down!" George says as he held me in his arms like I was a fragile doll.

"I want to know what he said though!" John whines like a little boy "John, maybe he was saying he like your sunglasses?" I say looking over at the captain who just nodded.

"Oh thanks mate." John smiles and then came and sat next to Cyn.

"ua hō'ea mākou!" One of the crew shouts "Jesus Christ..." John sighs "we are English! Not Hawaiian!" John says "huh?" The crew member says.

"I give up." John huffs taking Cynthia by the hand and walking off the boat me and George just following "aloha!" I smile at the captain "he lā maika'i." he says.

"what did he say?" George asks "I don't know Geo." I chuckle cuddling into his shoulder as we walked over to our boat.

"Well, this looks fancy!" John laughs looking around the boat "it's nice in here." Cynthia smiles "it is." I say looking around the boat.

"Do you think there are sharks in the water?" I ask "maybe...if there is, I am not going to be on this boat much longer." Cynthia laughs making me laugh as well.

"What are you two laughing about?" John asks siting next to Cyn and wrapping his arm around her shoulder "nothing." Cyn smiles.

"Alright then." He says then George came and sat next to me and pecked my cheek.

"So like it so far?" He says "yeah, I like it." I smile putting my head onto his shoulder "I can't wait to drive this boat." John says "WHAT!?" Me, George and Cynthia all yell "you'll fucking kill us!" George curses.

"What?! I'm a great driver!" John says "you nearly killed us on the way to the airport John." Cynthia says "it's not my fault if the lad in front of us stopped suddenly!" He exhales.

"I thought we had a driver..." I says taking a pack of cigarettes out of my bag and lighting it.

"I thought we did too." George says taking the cigarette from me and taking a drag.

God I loved when he did that.

"I'm a great driver Cyn!" My thought were interrupted when John shout that "ok! Ok! Calm down!" George says "George and John can take turns. A boat and a car isn't the same thing so he might be better at it." I say "thank you Marianne." John smiles.