Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ Fᴏᴜʀ: Fᴏʀ Lᴏᴠᴇ

𝟮𝟲𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟴

𝟮𝟲𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟴

I hadn't spoken or acknowledge George the past few days, he was going to perform the groups new song Hey Jude. Ritchie had joined back.

Angeline was sat in front of television playing with some of her toys and Korky was sat beside her rubbing herself against Angie.

I took a sip of wine and watched the boys perform, they were incredible.

Then you'll begin
To make it better.

Better better better
Better, oh yeah!

Na na na na

I took a sip of my mulled wine and then took a puff of my cigarette.

I couldn't help but let a tear slip out my eye, I knew the song was from Julian, Paul I had told me the other night. Julian didn't deserve what had happened to him, he was so young, so innocent.

I look over at Angeline who was now laying on the carpet sleeping and Korky was cuddled up next to her.

I kept thinking of, George, Angeline and just me. What was I going to do?

After their performance I turned the television off and took Angeline to her bed.

I went through to the kitchen and poured myself some more wine, I was going to admit I was feeling a bit tipsy.

I'm not sure what happened because my glass of wine shattered against the floor, causing me to flinch.

"Shit..." I mutter picking up the broken pieces glasses.

I put them into the bin and cleaned up the wine, I was going to go and get a new glass but I was picking one out a box caught my attention.

I picked it up and look over it.

'I had never seen this before.'

I open the box and it was full of pictures and a bit of fabric, I looked the pictures and I see realised that it was George and load of other women. And the bit of fabric was pair of green underwear.

"What the hell?" I question.

There was a envelope, I open it and it reads, "dear George, I've missed a lot and I hope you've missed me. We haven't seen each other for a while, but could we maybe sneak away and have some time together. Love Pattie."

There was some pictures in the envelope, I looked at them and gasp. I instantly put the pictures back in.

There was a little bag of white powder and some pills that I had never heard of.

I saw a folded bit of paper and decided to read it "dear Pattie, I've missed you a lot. Me and Marianne are going over to San Francisco on 7th August. I'll book us a hotel that we can sneak off too. Love George."