Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ: Oʜ Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ Wᴏᴍᴇɴ

𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

"Fia!" I squeal, running over to the 5 year old and holding her in my arms "how are you girly?" I ask "I'm good." Fia smiles sweetly.

"Don't tell mummy, but look what I have." I say pulling a bit of gum out "thank you auntie Annie." Fia says "your welcome." I smile.

"I must get going, I'm so sorry I have no time to talk." Charlotte say, rushing over "bye baby, I'll see you later. Thank you so much Maria. Tell me everything that has happened when I pick Fia up." She says, running to her car.

"Guess what Fia." I say, taking her hand and leading her to my car "what?" She asks "I've got a new doggy." I smile "really!? I want to see!" She squeals "he is in the car come on." I say.

"This is Buddy." I say "so fluffy." Fia giggles, hugging Buddy "don't forget to say hello to Elvis, he has missed you playing with him. You'll need to teach Buddy that game you play with Elvis." I say "your going to be my other best friend now." Fia smile.

"what is your friends name, from nursery?" I ask "Eliza, she really nice." She says "what are we going to do?" She asks "well I was thinking we could go to the park, get ice cream, watch a movie and i can paint your nails any colour you dream off, we'll will go to the shops and get some. How does that sound?" I ask "amazing!" She shouts.

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽

"What colour do you want?" I ask, looking at the nail polishes "the red one!" Fia smiles "good choice." I say.

"That will be 50p today." The cashier says "alright here you go." I smile sweetly "have a good day."

"Let's get home." I say, starting the engine of the car and driving towards my Kensington home.

"Do you want the radio on?" I ask Fia "yes please!" She response.

"This is a good song!" I say, listening to Oh, Pretty Women by Roy Orbison.

"Pretty women walking down the street, pretty women the kind i like to meet. Pretty women, i don't believe you, your not the truth nobody can look as good as you, Mercy." I sing as Fia giggled in the backseat.

"We're here!" I say, opening the back door for Fia to get out "come on boys." Fia says to the dogs "who's that?" She asks "who?" I question, turning to look in the direction where Fia was looking to see George.

"Geo!" I smile "hi love, how you doing?" He asks "I'm great." I say "this is Fia by the way, my niece." I say "hi..." she whisper shyly.

"No need to be shy Fia." I say, patting her back "i am going to play with Elvis and Buddy!" Fia squeal, running into the house making me and George laugh.

"So that's Fia?" He asks "yep..." I say, taking out a cigarette and lighting it "you want one?" I ask "yeah, thanks." He smiles, taking one and lighting it.