Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Fᴏᴜʀ: Tʜᴇ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ Wᴀʏ

𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟲

𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟲

My leopard print knee high boot clicked against the tiled floor as I walked through the reception of the hotel with one and only Paul McCartney.

I had been casted into a movie called The Family Way I was getting to play a character called Jenny Fitton.

"She wasn't that bad when we went to America in 64." Paul says talking about Lucy "yeah I guess she wasn't, I'm not sure what happened to her she just changed like that." I say snapping my fingers.

"I'll see you later Paul." I smile walking over to the cab to take me to set.

The only reason me and Paul were together as because Paul was doing the music for the film.

I had been filming for a month and today was my last day at filming and then on the 14th me and George were going to India to study yoga and sitar.

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽

𝟭𝟰𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟲

"Good thing I wore a skirt." I say shielding my eyes from the sun.

"You look sexy in that skirt." George smirks.

As I walk past him I felt a slap to my bum "hey! Watch it!" I say.

I walked over to me and George's bed and lay down half asleep.

Suddenly I felt my skirt being pulled down my leg "what are you doing?" I chuckle looking down at George.

"Go to take a nap." He says "what about you?" I ask "I'll be right beside you." He smiles.

I cuddle up next to my husband and we both drifted to sleep.

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽

𝟮𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟲

"Oh harder George!" I moan arching my back as George thrusted into me.

"Shit baby girl, so tight." He says holding my hands above my head slamming in and out of me.

"I'm going to come!" I call out as I released around George's dick.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" George yells as he came.

"That's was fucking amazing." He breathes out "yeah it was." I say leaning into George's chest.

KNOCK!

"I'll get it." I say grabbing my silk pink robe.

I walked down the hall to the front door and open it to see a man standing there "oh hello there." I say "hi I'm Andrew the photographer." He says holding his camera up.

'Jesus! How could I forget that me and George had a photo shoot today.'

"Yes of course." I say awkwardly.

"Can I just go and get George." I say which he nodded to, I shut the door and sprint to me and George bedroom.

"George! The photographer! Remember!" I shout "shit! Is he here?" George asks frantically trying to get his clothes on.

"Yes!" I yell looking through my clothes.

I chose a black knee high skirt, a dark blue blouse, nude nylons, black kitten heels and a black chunky belt.

I quickly put on some mascara and walked out to the living room to see Andrew and George.

"Shall we get started?" Andrew asks.

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽

AN: another weird short chapter sorry