Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴇ: Bʀᴇᴀᴋꜰᴀsᴛ Aᴛ Mᴀʀɪᴀɴɴᴇs

𝟲𝘁𝗵 𝙁𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

𝟲𝘁𝗵 𝙁𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

BEEP BEEP BEEP i groan at the noise of my alarm clock, must off forgotten to turn it off before I left. I lean over George's sleeping body and turn the clock off and kissing George neck before laying back down again.

Just I was started to doze off again there was pounding on the front door, I quickly stand up and take a yellow blanket from the end of the bed and wrap it around myself.

"Where are you going?" I hear George groan from behind me "someone is at the door." I say "alright then, we'll be back soon I'm cold without you." He whines, making me giggle.

"I'm coming!" I yell, as the pounding on the door gets louder "is everything-" I stop what I was going to say, when I see John, Paul, Ringo, Lucy, Lizzie, Brian, Cynthia, Maureen and even Julian is there.

"Have you seen George?" Brian ask, then goes wide eye looking behind me "George? Your shagging Marianne? Good on ya mate!"Paul chuckles "shut it!" George says, standing beside me.

"You want to come in?" I ask "yeah, that would be nice." Lucy says, walking in and going to the living room the others following behind.

"So why are you here?" George asks "we were supposed to be going for breakfast." Ringo says "and we are leaving the hotel today and your meant to pick Elvis up from your parents. Luckily we packed to you, your stuff is in the car." Lizzie says.

"What the fuck! Elvis is at your parents house!?" John shouts "my dog Elvis." I say "oh that's a great name." He says "I know." I smile.

"How long have you two been sleeping together?" Lucy asks "this was the first time." George says.

"Oh right, we'll if you get pregnant Marianne, you two will have too get married." Brian says dramatically "we used protection Brian!" George says in frustration, I comb my hand through his hair to try and calm him down.

"Well then that's fine then." Brian says "can I go and get dressed?" I ask "go for it." Lizzie says "thank you." I smile, walking up to my room.

I quickly put on a red flared jeans, white belt and a light blue and white striped blouse. I brush my teeth and leave my hair down and applied a bit of make up.

"Has Cora called yet?" I ask "yes, she called this morning. Just saying she landed safely." Lucy says "that's good, could you give me her number later so I can call her?" I ask "of course girly." She says.

"i need to pick up Elvis at two and it's twelve, I've got time to go get a breakfast juice." I say "what is a breakfast juice?" Brian asks "a juice you drink in the morning for your breakfast..." I say.

"The shops right across the street there juices are the best!" i smile, propping my chin into my right hand.

"Bye!" I shout, walking out.