Sick

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

"I'm booooooooored" I sighed as I leaned against my car.

"Well you got yourself in this crap" scolded me my sisters with her arms crossed.

I rolled my eyes "well I didn't thought she's so angry that she's going to skip school for two days".

"She isn't skipping school she's sick" explained Kukai as he locked up from his phone for a second.

I hit his head very hard.

"OUCH!! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" he groaned.

"Because you deserve it" I responded.

Honestly I was quite worried that this time I crossed a line I shouldn't have crossed.

"You shouldn't start relaxing now, you did cross a line this time" he said as he rubbed his head while glaring at me.

"You mean?" I asked sweat-dropping.

"Even when she's sick she tries to come to school. Her maid once even tied her on her bed just so she'd stay home, but she still managed to go to school.... and she still wore her pyjama... "he explained.

I sighed "God can't she be like every other girl and just fall for me".

"But if she'd be like every other girl you wouldn't hit on her like that... you'd just screw her once or twice and forget about her" said Utau.

I rolled my eyes even thought she did say the truth. I never spend so much time with a girl without getting rewarded.

I looked at Kukai with one eyebrow up.

"Oooooh no! This time you solve this problem by yourself!!" He shouted.

"Fine...but you're going to pay for this later!".

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

"GIIIIIIIIIRLS LET ME GOOOOO!!" I groaned as I tried to struggle my arms free from my maids who were dragging me back in my room.

"Were sorry Amu, but you're sick so you need to stay in bed" apologize Miki.

"NON OF YOU IS SORRY ,YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY WHEN I'M SICK BECAUSE I'M GETTING WEAK AND YOU CAN USE ME!!" I protested.

"....true!" They all responded.

They got me in my room and threw me on my bed.

"Come Amu, take this medicine "said Dia as she pointed a pill in front of my mouth.

I pouted as I crossed my arms over my chest and turned my head to response with a stubborn "No!".

"Amu doesn't want medicine" said Suu "she wants chocolate strawberry pudding, right?" She added as she pointed a spoon full of pudding at my mouth.

I raised an eyebrow. I couldn't sniff on the pudding to see if they drugged it because my nose was blocked. But the pudding just looked so delicious, if he'd have a mouth he'd say "eat me!".

"Eat it Amu~ you know you want it~" Suu said.

AAAAARG!!DARN!, I thought as I put the spoon in my mouth and swallowed the pudding down.

"You put the medicine in the spoon full pudding ,right?" Asked Ran.

"I sooo did!" Responded Suu.

"That was worth it!!" I responded licking my lips.

My Maids rolled their eyes.

"Where's the rest?!" I asked.

"Here" said Suu showing me a bowl with the rest of the pudding "but you need to sleep first!" She demanded.