Hiding

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

"nee~ Ikuto-kun? where's Amu?" asked one of the girl that surrounded me.

"eeh~ did you two finally break up?" another asked.

I sweat-dropped. We were doing the last preparations for the Halloween party tomorrow and Amu was no where near in sight.

Because Amu wasn't near me I immediately got surrounded by girls and all started to make up some rumors. Really ,what did I see in those chicks back then, they all act like crazy bitches in heat.

I missed Amu. She was hiding somewhere the hole day to shirk from work. I missed her lovely blushing face and her cute pout. Suddenly I also got a big desire for Strawberries, too.

"Hey Ikuto?"

I turned to the side just to see my sister.

"what is it?" I asked ignoring the chicks who fought over me.

"I got a text from Amu that said you should put your arms out" she explained.

"huh? put my arms out?" I asked confused before putting them out "like that?".

Suddenly Amu feel in my arms. I looker at her shocked what Utau let a voiceless scream out.
Amu smiled at me "thank for catching me,Ikuto-koi" she said as she pecked my cheek softly.

I was surprised but then remembered that I still was surrounded by the crazy fan girls....I wonder how Utau got here.

Amu jumped out of my arms and crossed her arms while glaring at the crowd of fan girls.

"so?" she asked while raising an eyebrow "who was making up rumors about whom breaking up?".

The girls immediately turned pale seeing Amu's scary side.

"u-um! N-no Amu-sama w-we just um!"

"W-W-We're d-deeply sorry!!" stuttered one out before all of them run away.

Amu switched from her angry face into a satisfied one "how much I love it when people are scared of me" she sighed happily.

My sister and I both sweat-dropped "there you've hit the Jackpot with her" she laughed sarcastically.

I raised an eyebrow "better than your 'gaming-freak-super-sports-fanatic-never-wanting-to-grow-up-boyfriend' that us surrounded by girls now, too" I said while pointing at Kukai's direction.

My sister glared at the girls that surrounded her boyfriend. She huffed like a wild bull before stomping towards them....really, I love my sister, but how can Kukai have a relationship with her.

I got my mind off of my sister and returned my thoughts back to Amu who had been standing in front of me and waving her hand in front of my face. A smirked immediately was placed on my lips and I sneaked my arms around her pushing her closer to me.

She immediately turned red "w-what are you d-doing!?" she yelled.

"spending some time with my girlfriend" I snickered.

She looked away stupidly "I'm not your girlfriend!! That was just part of our deal,remember?" she protested.

"deal?"

"yes, I'll keep the crazy chicks away and you stop being super touchy in public"

"aww reaaally?" I asked teasingly "for me it looked like you were jealous".

She blushed in embarrassment "w-what!? me jealous? about them!? what are you dreaming about nights!?!"

"oh well, I'm dreaming about you crawling into my bed and slowly-","NONONONONO!! NO! THAT'S ENOUGH, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW MORE!!!"she yelled as she covered my mouth with her hands.