Kutau date

[~•~Kukai's view~•~]

I raised an eyebrow at the scene in front of me. My best female childhood friend got pushed down on her bed by my best male friend and those two were making out....without noticing me.

"Ehem!!" I cleared my trot letting a faced cough escape my lips.

The first who noticed me was Amu who the pushed Ikuto away coursing him to fall from the bed.

"Soooo...did your hit your toe again?" I asked.

She blushed "w-wha..N-No that's I have a good e-explanation for this" she stuttered out.

Funny. That was the first time I heard her stutter.

"And that would be?" I asked.

"U-Um I-I... Eh w-we...IKUTO HELP ME!"

Ikuto got up from the floor and climbed back on the bed just to pin Amu down and hug her.

"Amu is just a very very very horny gi-","I AM NOT YOU BASTARD!!YOU'RE THE HORNY ONE!!" She cut him of while hitting his head.

"Ouch!" He groaned with a fake pout.

She turned light red again and patted his head.

"Eww Amu. I never thought you'd be this creepingly lovey-dovey" I retch.

She grabbed a pillow and threw it at me. I dodged it.

"Nice try Am-Whoa!!" I screamed up as I saw that she just threw a fork at me. Gladly I still managed to dodge it...but just barely thought.

The fork now stuck in the wall what was creepy and amazing at the same time.

"What do you want!?" She yelled.

I sweat-dropped "remember...you said you owe something?" I said.

"Darn..." she muttered "what is it that you want?".

"Oh you see, I have a date with Utau" I explained.

"Yeah... I know...she's still sending me SMS's the whole time"

"Huh? Why?" I asked confused.

"U-Uhm Eh...non of your! It's a girls thing!" She responded.

"Nicely saved babe" muttered Ikuto.

"Shut up you!"

"Okaaaaaaaay..." I responded sweat-dropping "well I kind of need your help to plan the date".

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Um....you remember that I'm not really a romantic type"

She was silent for a moment until she busted out laughing and fell from the bed.

"You...bwahaha...romantic?...haha...I can't imagine...haha..that..."she laughed while wiping tears from her eyes "if I remember right...haha...you were a player...haha...just like Ikuto..".

Ikuto looked at me surprised "you were a player?" He asked.

I sweat-dropped "Uh...yeah..."

"And when did you stop?"

"When did you introduce your sister to me?"

He sweat-dropped.

Suddenly Amu's phone started to ring like crazy so she picked it up.

"Hellooooo?" She asked.

I didn't knew who responded but Suddenly Amu was surrounded by a very annoyed aura.