temple visit

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

Confused I looked around in the room I was in, i took me a while until I realized it was Amu's, because she wasn't next to my in the bed.

I yawned while stretching myself out. Amu was pretty drunk yesterday just like the others so we all stayed at Amu's place. The others where in the guest rooms.

I put on my cloths before jumping out of the bed before going downstairs. I heard some rustling noise coming from the kitchen. I peed inside just the see Amu looking trough some shelves.

I chuckled seeing how she jumped up and down to reach a pack of cereals. It was even funnier because she just wore a long button up shirt.

I watched her for about 12 minutes until she noticed me and glared at me.

"HOW LONG ARE YOU STANDING THERE!!!?" She yelled.

I chuckled as I put my hands up while she tried hitting me with a cucumber....where did she get that from?

"Sorry, sorry" I apologized before grabbing the pack of cereals and giving it to her.

"Thanks" she muttered before pointing the cucumber at me "but if you do that again you'll get rapped by a cucumber" she warned evilly.

I sweat-dropped. Then I shouldn't tell her that I put the pack up there yesterday as we came home.

"How did the pack even get there....I never put them so high" muttered Amu.

"Don't know....you were quite drunk yesterday.. " I laughed awkwardly.

She raised an eyebrow before taking a few cereals and crunching them before putting them in a bowl full of......I couldn't even tell what that was.

"What is that?" I asked confused.

"Oh? That?" She asked before taking a spoon "that's chocolate, strawberry and vanilla ice cream, a banana, strawberries, peanut butter, whipped cream, beauts, chocolate souse, cherry's AND honey flavored cereals" she said.

[A/N sounds strange and disgusting.....but I eat that thing every year.....sometimes twice a year °-°....and now I want it again:/ ]

I blinked a few times before asking "again....what is that?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes "that's my new years start sin sundae" she laughed evilly before taking a spoon full of it.

"Aren't you always eating those things?" I asked sweat-dropping.

"Yeah....but everyone is judging me if I eat them all together so I eat them all together once a year as the first thing in the year" she explained.

I chuckled before sneaking behind her sliding my hands under the shirt.

"You shouldn't eat to much of it" I chuckle.

She glared at me over her shoulder ".....are you telling me I'm getting fat?"

Shit.....I forget how woman get when their weights get mentioned.

"No...I love every gram of you" she muttered.

"Nicely saved" she responded.

"Guys....not in the kitchen"

Amu and I turned around just to see Kukai and Utau stand at the doorway of the kitchen.

"Hey that's my house. I do it whenever I want and wherever I want" she said.

"So we're going to do it in the kitchen?" I asked interested.