parents...

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

"Gyaa! It's damn cold!" Shrieked Amu as she cuddled to me.

I sweat-dropped "why suddenly so touchy? Usually you're embarrassed when I touch you outside" I said.

She rolled her eyes "no one cares about what we do...you know...the people around us wouldn't even care if we start making out now" she explained cuddling a bit closer to me nuzzling her face in my coat.

I chuckled before looking around. The people really didn't care what we did.....wonder how far I could go with her here.

"Kinda strange" I muttered.

"What?" She asked looking up at me.

"That no one notices such a beautiful girl being attacked by a hot perverted" I laughed.

"Huh? Attacked? You didn't atta-Ah!" she shrieked as I sneaked my hands under here coat warning them a little.

"Cold!cold!cold!cold!take them out!!coooooold!" She yelled struggling.

"Hm...nope! It's warm and comfy" I responded.

She started struggling more before I just pushed her closer to me, to warm her up.

"It's still cold~" she whined wiggling.

I chuckled before sneaking my hands out of her coat grabbing her hand "let's go back then" I suggested.

"Fine! Let's go!" She responded pulling my by the arm.

We were out on a day... I fear Amu will get a cold because she played around in the snow for quire some time. She still had a few snowflakes in her but didn't notice them.

They slowly started to melt wetting her hair letting it curl lightly.

"Achoo!"

"Is someone talking about you again?" I asked chuckling.

"No....I think I'm just getting a cold" she responded.

I froze before throwing her over my shoulder and carrying her back to out apartment. The last thing I wanted is for her to get a cold....she always turns in a pervert and that's like a living Hell for me because I need to hold back.

After we finally arrive at the apartment I unlocked the door. I dragged her inside my room and after she got ride of her coat I wrapped her inside a warm blanket before drying her hair with a towel.

She puffed her strawberry red cheeks up before muttering "I'm not a child!".

"You know....I would have believed you more if you hadn't rolled around in the snow earlier" I responded with one eyebrow up.

"Hmpf! You're a child, too"

"I'm not!"

"Said the guy who helped me shooting  pudding at Saaya with a self made catapult!"
I sweat-dropped while she smirked at me victoriously before I pushed her down on the bed biting her neck gently.

"W-wha~.S-stop twaht~" she whined.

I smirked at her neck before trailing kisses up her neck until I captured her lips in a kiss.

"Am I still childish?" I asked seductively.

She blushed as she avoided my gaze "you so are-Ep!"

"Really~" I purred sliding my hands up the soft skin on her back.

"W-Wait! What're you doing!" She yelled flushed.

"Shh! I can't concentrate if you yell, I'm searching for your bra hook" I scolded her.