beach day

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

"Amu" I felt a soft pok on my cheek as I heard Ikuto's voice. I furrowed before turning to the side. After a few more pokes and quite a lot more groans I felt myself getting picked up.

"Ikuto!" I yelled as I ripped my eyes open.

He just ignored it and rolled his eyes as he carried me out of the plane. I pushed my palms on my face hiding my blush.

Dozens of people were staring at us my, after all that's not a scene you see everyday. I struggled out of Ikuto's arms and put my feet back on the ground.

"L-let's hurry! Aki-nii is probably already waiting!" I groaned pulling him by the arm.

It always amused the others to see me that flushed. It was so unlike me.

As all of us got their luggage we went out of the airport and meet my brother. He immediately run towards me and pulled me in a welcoming hug.

"I'm so happy you all could make it" he cheered.

"Well, no one says no to a free vacation" I laughed.

"Guys! This is my cousin...Aki" I introduced.

Besides Ikuto and Kukai my friends looked at him in shock. Well...besides Ikuto no one knew he was my twin.

"You have a hot cousin" said Utau.

"UTAU!!" Yelled Kukai.

She rolled her eyes.

"Thanks you're pretty cute yourself" responded my brother.

Utau flushed lightly as he made her a compliment.

"Amu! Tell him to turn off his flirt aura!" Groaned Kukai.

"Aki?"

"Okay"

After a bit more small talk and personally introducing everyone to my 'cousin' we towed the luggage and drove to the beach house. My brother ordered a limo.

After about 2 hours of driving we arrived and got out of the limo.

"Amu...did you say you have a beach house?" Asked Rima.

"Yes...why?" I asked confused.

"THATS NOT A BEACH HOUSE THATS A FUCKING BEACH MANSION!"

I backed away a little. Always those over reactions.

I remember as I first briugb the girls over to my house. Rima corrected me exactly like that.

We all grabbed our suitcases and went inside. First person who greeted us there was my sister in law.

"Nice to see you again,Amu"  she greeted me with a hug before looking over to Ikuto "and I didn't thought I'd see you again".

Ikuto and I both sweat-dropped.. I guess, no one would think we'd stay together for so long.

"Guys, that's my cousins fiancée Misaki" I introduced.

And again a little small talk and a little more introduction. After we were done with all that Misaki showed us to our rooms.

Ikuto and I both shared my room. It had a perfect view at the beach.

"We go to the beach in 30 minutes...don't think about exhausting yourselfs to much" chuckled Misaki before closing the door behind her.

I blushed madly while Ikuto just chuckled. I think he was slightly disappointed because Misa wasn't here, they liked each other a lot.