baking

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

I woke up feeling the sunlight tickle me on the face. I forced one of my eyes open just to see Ikuto snoring next to me.

A smile creepy to my face before i poked his face lightly. He groaned in his sleep before pushing me close to him and nuzzling his face in my chest.

He'll stay a pervert for the rest of his live, I thought sweat-dropping.

I managed to sneak out of his grip and sat up grabbing my phone.

13:21 o'clock on a Sunday....i woke up way to early today...

Looking at the date I saw it was February the 13th. I completely forget it was February. Think that tomorrow was Valentine's day I've got a strange feeling in my belly.

Usually I hate Valentine's day because it's simply annoying but this would be the first time I had a....well...boyfriend.

I immediately felt a blush creep to my cheeks making me want to crawl underneath my blanket.

Suddenly my phone rung making me panic because I'd would wake Ikuto.

"H-Hello?" I asked relived seeing Ikuto was still asleep.

The relive soon disapeard as I saw a smirk on his face.

"NEEE!!! AMU IT'S ME! I NEED YOUR HELP!!" Yelled Utau in the phone.

"W-w-what is it" I stuttered out as Ikuto trailed his hands up and down my sides before sneaking them under my pyjama top.

I bite my lips together to not make any noise.

"I Need your help!! You remember that i can't cook right!!" She groaned.

"U-uh...yes" I muttered as Ikuto started placing soft kisses on my neck.

"I need your help can I come over!?" She begged.

"U-um...y-yes ,c-come in an h-hour" I responded a little lost.

"You're okay?" She asked confused "you sound kinda strange".

"N-no I just woke up and..uh well Ikut-hm!" I got cut of by Ikuto titling my chin towards his face quieting me with a kiss.

"Okaaaaaay, you and my brother are busy but please be dressed when I come" responded Utau, I could feel her sweat-drop trough the phone.

"M-hm" I responded hanging up and throwing my phone aside before Ikuto tackled me down on the bed.

He realised my lips for a second letting me take a deep breath in before placing his lips back against mine. I tried pushing him away with hands against his chest.

He simply grabbed my hands and pushed them above my head. I sighed into the kiss before simply returning it.

"Gave up fighting, kitten?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"Oh shut up!" I muttered before turning our position cageing him underneath me.

"We have about an hour left what can I do?" He asked grinning pushing my head down to his, stealing another kiss from me.

It was a soft gentle kiss which I gladly returned before parting our lips again.

He nuzzled his head in my neck before hugging me tightly.

"Mhh" I purred a little still a bit sleepy "you should go now" i added before standing up.

"Whaaaaaaat!?" He asked disappointed.

"I still need to get ready and prepare a few things. Tomorrow is Valentines day and I need to make some cookies for my brother, Misa, Izumi, Nina-","wait? You're making valentines cookies for your ex?" Asked Ikuto confused.