Morning after shock

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

"Amu?"

I got ripped out of my dream hearing my name being calked in a sweet way. I had a really strange dream about Ikuto....and peanut butter, which confused me a little.

It wasn't some strange perverted dream like usual....okay it was a bit perverted, but not as pervert as usual....and I think I can never look at peanut butter again....at least for the next few weeks.

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt my lips being touched by something warm. It disappeared soon but felt unbelievably comfortable.

As my eyes were open I saw Ikuto's face just inches away from mine. Thinking that I still was asleep I sneaked my arms around his neck and pushed him forward stealing another kiss of his sweet lips.

His surprised expiration and the smirk right  afterwards told me that I wasn't sleeping.

"good morning drunkard" he snickered.

I turned beat red from embarrassment and jumped up while hitting him with a pillow.

"YOU DAMN JERK!! WHAT ARE YO-Urg!!" I groaned while holding my aching head. Every noise I just made was like a knife stabbing in my ear and brain.

"Head! Hurt!" I groaned again while laying back down in my bed and shutting my eyes.

I felt a warm feeling in my cheek. As I opened my eyes I saw Ikuto  cupping my cheek and looking at me worried which coursed me to blush slightly.

"You're alright? As we came back last night you were pretty drunk, but then you started drinking again as you found alcohol in a few shelves" he explained. Well that explains why my head is throbbing...and why I don't remember anything.

"I was worried" he said still with expression from just now.

"Then you should've woke me up normally  ,not trying to anger me" I muttered.

He chuckled "Sorry....I'll try again". And with that he leaned forward to my lips kissing them softly again before looking down at me with a smile "Morning Amu-koi"

I blushed and avoided his gaze "mornin" I mumbled.

I noticed two cups of coffee on my nightstand. I sat up and looked at them before Ikuto grabbed both of them and handed me one.

"I hope you didn't mind coffee" he said before taking a sip.

"Huh? N-No, I love coffee!" I responded.

Just then I noticed that Ikuto was  shirtless. That confused me.

"Ikuto? why are you shirtless?" I asked.

He raised an eyebrow "Really? I thought the first thing you would have asked would be why you're completely naked" he said.

"huh? what?" I muttered confused before I looked down at myself.

I was completely naked besides the blanket that covered my nude body. I held onto it tightly with my free hand while backing away from Ikuto.

"Hey? Why are you backing away. I didn't strip you" he said.

"And who did!?" I yelled.

"Guess? who expect me is here?" he asked.

"w-wait I? how? what?why?"

"Well I wanted to sober you out, so I first hide  every alcohol from you and then wanted to give you something normal to drink" he explained "you weren't in the living room anymore, so I searched for you and found you in your bathroom in the shower".