Part 11

"I'm sorry..", I cried quietly, wishing all of this was just a dream like it was last time only it wasn't. Nothing could take away from what just happened. Su-hyeok looked like he had just seen a ghost as tears filled his eyes, "No, you're okay. Come on, we have.. we have to go.", he tries to grab my hand only for me to pull it away as my free hand held my bloody, chewed up stomach.

I shake my head at him, "Go.. please survive this for me.", before I turned around and ran towards where Cheong-san was, pushing one of the zombies off of him the best I possibly could as my stomach bled out, some blood dripping onto the floor. 

I grabbed his hand and began pulling him out of the room since the zombies were starting to run towards the window with hungry growls. Zombies chased us as we ran up the stairs, hand in hand, with no time to lose.. or he had no time to lose. My vision was beginning to turn a weird red color and my body was becoming sore from the movement in was enduring. 

My hand was slipping from his due to the blood that coated it from the still bleeding wound that rested in my stomach. A zombie ran from a room beside us, making me shove Cheong-san away, which caused the zombie to tackle me into a wall, biting towards my neck with hungry eyes.

Cheong-san shoved the phone in his pocket and yanked the zombie off of me since I had just given up and let my arms drop to my lap, so the zombie could finish what it started. I'm guessing he hadn't saw the bite yet since he was still pulling me with him to safety. 

My eyes were getting tired and my legs felt like they were about to break and give out, but I still pushed forward, ignoring the sudden hunger I had. We ran until we had no choice but to jump out a window and run from there. My legs wouldn't let me go over the window so Cheong-san quickly picked me up and helped me out before crawling out himself, then grabbing my hand and tugging me with him again, careful to not let anything happen to neither of us.

I was beginning to remember Gyeong-su's words to everyone before he turned, "Keep my sister safe", was what he said. At this point, my vision was fully red in one eye and I couldn't help the hunger that made my stomach growl as my neck suddenly crunched, making me wince in pain before it happened again, making me squeeze Cheong-san's hand rather tightly, which he must've just thought was fear as we continued to dodge zombies. 

We jumped through a window again and ran a bit more till we found a room and opened the door, pushing inside before he slammed it shut, panting. I walked over to the wall with blurry, red vision and fell against it, hitting my head a bit in the process, only it didn't hurt that bad.

My eyes were shut as I breathed lowly, trying to keep myself from dying in a safe room with Cheong-san.

Cheong-san ran to me and crouched down, "Oh no, no... Why didn't you say anything, Nabi... why!", he shouted, trying to cover my wound up with his hands that were now covered in my blood. He slapped my cheek gently, making me open my eyes to look at him, "Please, don't leave me too.. Hold your hands on it, like this.. okay?", he pants, making me nod the best I could.

He put my hands on top of the bite to apply pressure, making me bite my lip hard from the burning pain I felt. My arm popped as he walked away, stopping when he saw something in front of him, "Is that the principal?", he suddenly asked someone, causing me to tilt my head to see Gwi-nam on top of the Principal, trying his hands behind his back.

"Get this jerk off my back!", the principal shouts.

Gwi-nam was looking at me with sad eyes before snapping his head up towards Cheong-san, "What did you do to her?"

Cheong-san looked at me then him, "Nothing, I did nothing to her."

"Pay attention to me! Get this psychopath off my back!"