Part 1

"Surely it can't be that bad, right?", a random girl asked me as I walked down the hallway whilst holding my books securely between my arms. "Like, your brother is cu--"

I freeze completely, causing her to bump into me then fall on her butt. "Don't ever call my brother cute.", I say whilst turning and glaring at her, "Do you understand me?", I ask her lowly and she just nods before I turned around and walked away with a smile on my face. Normally I could care less if someone said my brother was cute but whenever they ask me about him all the time by asking if he's single or shit like that, I get pissed off and then I snap. It's my best feature.

Quietly, I walked down the field towards the opening where I usually go to see my friend, Cheong-San, and my stupid twin brother, Gyeong-su. Normally I'd walk with them but today I had to stay a little later since Mrs. Park needed to speak with me about my grades and how they're improving by a bit. My grades dropped when I was younger because of family reasons and some metal health reasons but now that all that has sorta gone away, I'm able to actually study and work hard to get my grades up, along with some of Gyeong-Su's help, of course.

I hummed softly whilst waving to a parent who was waiting to pick up their kid before walking up a small hill and through some bushes, ignoring the twigs that scratched my open legs. 

After a bit of walking, I finally made it to Cheong-San's mom's restaurant only it was now dark, which made me sigh in displeasure. I walked in and smiled as I saw my older brother chowing down on some chicken, "We've been waiting for you!", On-jo said with a big smile on her face before sipping some of her drink. 

"Sorry for the hold up.. I got a little lost and no one knew where this place was in the dark.", I inform them as I readjusted my bag on my back since I hadn't dropped it off at home. "Hi!", I greet Cheong-Sans mom happily with a small bow, which she sends back with a big smile on her face. "I've missed you!", she exclaimed before I was grabbed and yanked away, "Bye mom!", Cheong-San shouted. 

The door closed and I was still being yanked down the alley and onto the sidewalk where everyone else walked freely without a thought in their minds as they did so. I laughed loudly while Cheong-San continued to pull me down the sidewalk with my brother and the other in front of us before I stopped, causing me to get pulled a bit before he stopped quickly, then turning around to face me with a confused look.

"I have a question.", I say with a smile on my face as I waddled on my feet. He nodded, "Yes?"

I looked behind him and saw On-jo looking at me with a look that begged me not to ask this. "Do you know if Su-hyeok likes anyone?", I smile up at him a bit from our height difference. He shrugs and look down at his shoes, "I'm not quite sure.. I think he does?"

I nod, "I guess you wouldn't know. Sorry for asking.", I scratch my head before walking past him, which made him chuckle a bit before running in front of me then crouching down and letting me on his back. I smiled and crawled on, then he took off with a laughing me on his back and a beet red face.

________

I sighed loudly and sat my pencil down on my bedside table that rested right next to my bed, along with my journal before switching off my lamp and sliding down into my blanket before my phone dinged, making me groan and pull myself up a bit to see it was a message from Gwi-nam, an asshole who goes to my school. 

PRICK: I miss you.

PRICK: Can I come over?

ME: It was a one time thing, get that through your head.

PRICK: Cmon, surely it wasn't just a one time thing.

My heart was racing and my hands were becoming clammy at the remembrance of the night everything went down. I took in a deep breath and let it out before texting him back.

ME: That night meant nothing to me, Gwi-nam. I was bored and so were you, nothing happened besides a stupid kiss.

PRICK: That kiss meant something, I know it did.

ME: Goodnight. Sleep well.

PRICK: It wasn't just a kiss and you know it- the photos prov--

I powered my phone off and sat it down on my bedside table before rolling over to face the other side of my bedroom until my door started creaking. Me being me, I pretend to be asleep as footsteps got closer until I was shaken and a voice, "Can I sleep in here tonight?", My brothers voice asked quietly, making me flip over to see him with shaky hands and tired eyes.

"Another nightmare?", I ask and he just nods slowly before hopping into bed. He had brought his blanket with him so we didn't have to share one, which I was happy about only because he takes all of the blanket. He sighed as his body sunk into the comforter, "What was it about?"

He turned to me, "The nightmare..", I finish for him and he lets out a breath, "Don't remember but it was terrifying, I know that.", he sniffles while scooting closer to me, resting his head on my stomach while I combed my fingers through his messy hair, "We haven't had a sleepover in a while, ya know.."

"Only two months. Not that big of a change.", he chuckles a bit. No one spoke after that, you could only hear the sounds of his soft snoring in the dark room. I looked down and brought my free hand up to my lips then putting it on his head, then letting my head fall back against my soft pillows before I drifted off into a nice slumber without a thought of anything bad happening.