Part 13

I licked my lips and slowly spoke, "I have feelings for Cheong-san.."

Gwi-nam looked down and nodded, "I should have known you would say him. He left you in that library.. he did this to me!", he shouted, pointing to his missing eye that was covered in dried blood and tore skin. I bit my lip, "I'm sorry, Gwi-nam.. It's not that I don't like you, because I feel something for you but I don't think it's what you feel for me.", I tell him sadly, wishing that I could just feel the same way for him.

"So you used me? What did that kiss just mean to you?", he shoved me off of him and to the floor before standing up in front of me, cracking his neck in the process. I pushed myself up a bit before he kicked me back down to the floor, then resting his foot on my stomach, making me cry out as he pushed down as hard as he could. 

I grabbed his ankle with my hand and tried to push him off, screaming when he twisted his foot around into my wound, making my grip his ankle tighter, probably drawing blood from my nails. "Stop!", I cried out, kicking my legs to try and get away. 

He chuckles crazily, "You're such a fucking whore!", he shouts at me, stomping his foot down on my stomach again, this time making some blood squirt out from the wound. My eyes go wide and my head lifts up to see his shoe being changed to red by my blood. I felt my vision becoming blurry at the amount of blood that was pouring from my wound and head wound. 

 "Tell me, now! 

"Fuck, I'm not a whore!", I scream, kicking my leg up, hitting him in the crotch since he was sorta crouched down, causing him to pull his leg back as he held his crotch, groaning. I pushed myself up and turned towards the door before running straight for it, sliding the door open whenever I reached it, "NABI!", Gwi-nam screams from the room, making my body feel with goosebumps as I held my hand over my stomach. 

For some reason I felt like a human again. My eye didn't burn and I felt weaker and I was hella confused as to why but for right now, I need to run and find safety. I took a turn and ran up the stairs after hearing his footsteps running my direction. I cursed multiple times under my breath before taking a turn towards a room and running inside, leaving the door open before sliding underneath the teachers desk, holding my free hand over my mouth.

I stayed quiet and still for what felt like forever before peeking my head around the desk I was under only to get grabbed by the hair and dragged out from underneath from the other side of the desk. I gripped the person's wrists and kicked my legs around, screaming loudly as I was dragged around the room towards the window, making me scratch at the person's wrists once I realized what was about to happen.

"Please, stop!", I cried out. 

"This will teach you to not play with my fucking feelings you bitch!", Gwi-nam's voice shouted as he grabbed something from the cabinet next to the window then throwing it into the window, making it shatter loudly, which made the glass fall inside of the room. Gwi-nam threw me into the wall on top of the glass underneath the window as he was panting, gripping his hair tightly while pacing around infront of me. 

"Why don't you feel the same! I fucking love you, Nabi! Can't you see that? Everything I did was for you.. when that girl left school it was because of me! She bullied you for so long so I took care of it..", he kicked a desk beside him, sending it flying the other direction as I slowly reached for a glass shard.

He looked at me, making me pull my hand back, "I threatened to leak her nudes to the entire school if she didn't find some sort of way to leave, for you! Would Cheong-san do that for you! Would he?", Gwi-nam quickly asks, crouching down in front of me. 

I shake my head quickly, "I don't know.. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Gwi-nam....", I cried, tears flowing down my pale, rosy cheeks. He just stared at me as I observed his face, taking in the fact that he was actually crying from what I had just told him. "Ya know, I always tried to make you notice me but it never fucking worked because you were always stuck up Cheong-san or that dumb bitches ass!", he shouts, standing up and kicking me in the face, sending me head backwards into a wall as everything went completely blurry.

Everything felt like it was going in slow motion as I began tasting a metallic liquid in my mouth. "Why can't you just love me like I love you!", he cries, gripping his hair tightly as I blinked multiple times. I finally was able to see again whilst a small amount of blood poured from my mouth since I had only bitten down on my tongue. 

I looked at him, "I'm sorry.. you can't force someone to love you..."

Finally, something inside him truly snapped. His expression changed and he no longer looked sad but instead, looked mad. "You're right. But if I can't have you.. then no one can.", he walked over to me and bent down, grabbing me by my throat and shoved my body halfway out the window as I choked from the lack of oxygen. Why did I feel like this.. wasn't I like him?

I kicked his stomach multiple times, which clearly did nothing as he leaned forward and placed a small kiss on my cheek before whispering, "Don't worry... I'll tell Cheong-san exactly how this happened before I kill him.", and that's when it happened.

He tightened his grip on my throat and threw me out of the already broken window, sending my body out into the cold air. I screamed loudly and kicked my body around in hopes of being saved, only nothing happened before my body was met with the cold, hard concrete that was once below me.

Everything hurt and my body felt like every bone was shattered completely, while my mouth filled up with blood that was beginning to pour from my mouth and down my jaw, all the way to the ground. My vision was blurry and my head was pounding. 

My eyes began drooping, begging me to let them shut fully as I attempted to push my body from the ground so I could get up and tell Cheong-san how I truly felt. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek as I continued staring at the sky above before everything went dark as my head fell limp, going to the side, letting the remaining blood in my mouth, completely spill to the ground.