Part 15

On-jo had found something for me to put around my stomach area to keep the bite non-infected so I was thankful for that as I sat in a closet I had found, trying to get away from the sound of their heartbeats and breathing, even if it hardly helped.

Multiple times, Cheong-san has tried to walk in so he could apologize but I wouldn't let him by shoving my back against the door with all my strength, which was able to keep him outside of the dark closet. My hair was still pulled back but I had taken off my shirt, so now I was just in my bra and the stupid gauze that was wrapped tightly around me, sorta suffocating me in a weird way.

Out of nowhere, knocking was heard along with some slow breathing on the other side, telling me that it was Cheong-san again, probably wanting to be let inside once more. "Go away.", I growl, slamming my hand against the bottom of the door. 

He didn't speak but I could still hear his breathing on the other side, so I knew he didn't leave. I was about to speak again before the door flew open and I fell to the ground, grunting as my face hit the hard wooden floor. "I'm sorry but you left me no other choice, Nabi.", Cheong-san said from behind me.

As I was lifting myself up, I heard him lock the door behind him and his breathing become more heavy in a way. I turned myself around once I was on my two feet again only to see him staring directly at my breasts, "What, see something you like?", I question, fixing my skirt so that it wasn't pulled all the way up to the point of where you could see my underwear underneath.

Cheong-san shook his head and looked me in the eyes, "You have to understand that i thought you were gone.. okay?"

"Did you even try and look for me?"

"I thought you were dead."

"So you didn't?"

He shook his head, "Nabi, I thought you were dead, okay? I thought you had turned and ran off to find some fucking humans to feast on."

"Okay, so that mea--", i was cut off abruptly by soft and warm lips. Cheong-san was holding my head in place while my back was against the cold wall.

I put my hand on the back of his neck while the other stayed on his cheek, keeping him in place so he didn't pull away. He pulled away and began kissing down my jaw, to my collarbone before tilting his head up at me a bit more, giving me a weird look that I had never seen before from him. I bit my lip and furrowed my eyebrows in pleasure as his hand lowered under my skirt, caressing my inner thigh, rather close to my aching core.

"Cheong-san..", he smirked as I grabbed his wrist the best I could, moving it towards my core a little more, making him slide his hand under my underwear and on top of where I needed him most. I lifted my hand and covered my mouth, moaning into my palm as he rubbed his thumb over my bud before he kissed my arm that was resting against his shoulder.

My head was tilted back against the wall while my eyes squeezed shut as he shoved two of his fingers inside of me, not waiting for me to adjust before he pounded them inside of me without mercy. I moaned into my hand, still holding his wrist tightly with my free one as he stared up at me, taking pleasure from me trying to be quiet. 

I opened my eyes and tilted my head down at him, chewing on my pointer finger a bit to hold in my moans as my eyes locked with his lust filled ones. He began going harder and that's when I let out the loudest moan, my eyes going back into my head while my legs started shaking from the immense pleasure that I was receiving before I shook those feelings away and pulled him up by his blazer. 

"Put it in.. please.", I practically begged, panting softly into his neck while he quickly tried to unbutton his plaid school jeans. Once he got them unbuttoned, he slid his boxers down and slid my skirt down, along with my underwear.

He lined himself up with my core, coating himself before sliding inside, making me grip his arm tightly while taking in a deep breath. This time, he waited for me to give him the signal that I was ready since it had been awhile since I had sexual intercourse with someone, so once I was ready, I hummed and nodded against his shoulder, which got him moving.

First, he started out slow then began moving quickly and rather harshly, bucking his hips up into mine roughly, grunting into my neck before lifting his face towards mine and kissing me slowly, enjoying the moment we were sharing together. I gripped his hair tightly in my hands, earning a groan from him as I moaned into his mouth, letting him slide his tongue in to explore.

I felt myself getting close as I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist, making us both moan in pleasure at the new position. After a bit, he pulled out and sat me down on the ground before he sat down in a chair that was in the corner, signalling that he wanted me to finish us both off by riding him.

I walked over and crawled onto his lap, straddling him before lining him up with me, then sinking down onto him, moaning quietly. I looked down at him and began bouncing up and down, letting him rest his hands on my hips before he started slamming me down on top of him while small sweat beads fell from his forehead, along with his neck.

"I'm close..", he panted, making me nod before connecting our lips, moaning into his lips as I finished. I wrapped my arms around his neck, bouncing myself still to help him finish before he groaned loudly, then pushed me upwards, releasing himself onto my thighs.

We both panted, trying to catch our breath as we sat together for a bit. I looked at him as I lowered myself a bit, careful to not do anything as I looked into his tired eyes, "That was fun.."

He chuckled, "Definitely my favorite thing that has happened so far.", he caressed my cheek with his calloused thumb before leaning forward and pressing a kiss to my lips, then pulling away again quickly as someone pounded their fist against the door.

"Get out!", someone shouted, making us both get up off the chair to throw our shit back on. Cheong-san pulled his boxers and pants back up while I fixed my skirt and underwear, then bending down and picking my shirt up from the floor, that I had taken off before he even got in. 

I slid it on and adjusted it so that it didn't look weird before walking over to Cheong-san and fixing his blazer, that was slightly crooked.

He smiled and turned towards the door, unlocking it with me behind him. On the other side was the whole group, looking directly at us with shocked expressions before we both walked out, hand in hand without a single thought of what they thought.

My heart was pounding heavily in my chest as I thought of my plan to leave without them knowing. It's terrible to do this when we just shared a special moment but it has to be done for the group, to keep them safe at least. 

We listened as they talked about how Su-hyeok tied himself to Nam-ra because he trusted her, even though she was bitten like me. I looked at Cheong-san, who was rather focused on the topic at hand before squeezing his hand, causing him to look at me, "I love you..", i whisper, only loud enough for him to hear.

He smiles brightly at me before whispering, "I love you too, Nabi.", making me smile and look down, biting my lip hard to hold back the tears that fought to come out. Goodbye, Cheong-san...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, wow.. I had some trouble writing the spicy scene because I had no idea how the fuck they were gonna do anything since she was bitten and because I couldn't figure out words to use for his... shlong.. 

But I did it! It is not the best but I think it's better than what some people can do, so i'm proud of myself. I didn't know if he was the dominant type or the submissive type so I sorta just made him soft and rough in a way because I didn't wanna assume and then everyone go off on me in the comments for doing it, so yeah.. thanks for reading! <3