Chapter 5 - Sorry

Later that night, at about 9, Michael came back to his house. I walked downstairs when I heard a car door slam. Michael's parents weren't at the house, but they were on a small vacation, so I knew it was Michael. I opened the door to him, sweaty, with blood on his knuckles. I hugged him tight, and brought him inside to try to clean him up. I had forgotten totally about what I had said earlier, and I was completely sorry when my did remember what all I said.

"Mikey... I'm sorry" I said, cleaning his knuckles for the second time today.

"I am too.. For everything. Me fighting guys, me fighting with you, and.... never mind," he didn't finish his sentence.

"What?"

"I said never mind, babe.. I'm just sorry about everything. I was just so mad at you whe- I'm sorry" he apologized, but I was still confused about what he was going to say.

"It's okay, Mikey. I love you,"

"Oh, just shut up and kiss me" he laughed and smashed his lips onto mine. He pushed me against the counter, pressing his crotch against mine.

"You have no idea how hard I am for you, babe," he whispered and added, "you and only you.."

I let out a few moans into the kiss and he would smirk. He unbuttoned my pants and let them drop to the floor. He pulled my shirt off of me, then ripped his own shirt off himself.

(Smut Starting)

He unbuttoned his pants, let his jeans fall to the floor, then stepped out of them. This left him in only his boxers, his bulge showing greatly.

He unclasped my bra, letting it fall to the floor just like all of our other clothes and dropped my panties. He pulled his boxers down, and he stepped out of them, then came closer to me.

"Are you sure it's okay to do this in the kitchen?" I asked, breathing heavily.

"yes.. All of the blinds are down and the doors are locked. The bed gets boring after a while, anyways," he said, referring to our previous sessions.

He grabbed a packet out of his pants pocket and something else fell out. It looked like another packet, but he threw that one away. He tore open the condom and handed it to me to help him like usual. He threw the wrapper away, and I then helped him put it on.

I, while sitting on the counter naked, waited until he was ready. He grabbed my hips and he, being tall, was able to reach me easily even while I was sitting on the counter. He slowly entered me, also letting out a quiet, "oh," after a second or two.

He went slow and began thrusting faster and faster into me. He got a tighter grip on my hips and guided me. I took fistfuls of is hair, pulling on it, and he would moan. He left small hickeys down the side of my stomach. I grabbed the bottom on his chin, pulled his face up to mine, and began making out with him while he was still thrusting into me rhythmically.

After a few minutes, I came. Michael then came into the condom, and we stopped soon after. He threw the condom in the trash, and came close to me again. I grabbed behind his neck and pulled him towards me. I gave him a trail of hickey's down his neck.

"I love you baby.. And I am so so sorry," he moaned while I kissed down his neck. He pulled away and began putting his boxers back on. I grabbed my clothes and ran upstairs. Michael followed me, then got into his drawers and pulled out a shirt and boxer briefs for me to wear that night since I was staying. I thanked him and put them on, then laid down beside him in the bed.

(Smut Over)

Before falling asleep, I saw something light up on Michael's bed stand. Michael saw it too. It was my phone, so he handed it time. I didn't even have to wonder who it was, of course it was my mother. I answered, being prepared to be yelled at.

"MIA CHLOE JACKSON!!! YOU COME HOME RIGHT NOW!!" My mum screamed into the phone and I had to pull it way from my ear. Michael heard and his eyes grew big.

"No" I simply said.

"No?! You get here right now missy!! You are not staying at his house one more night!"

"Yes I am"

"Then I'll come get you"

"You said you never cared to know where he lives, so you don't"

"Ugh! You come home right now! I will not allow you to stay with him one more night!"

"Mum, I'm seventeen! I think I can make my own decisions!"

"Fine. Stay with him. I don't even care anymore. Don't come crawling to me when he takes your virginity then leaves you!"

"He won't and fyi, he already has taken my virginity." I started, and she gasped at the sentence. "He hasn't gone anywhere. He fights guys who say I'm hot or anyone who threatens me. He's the best boyfriend I could ever have. I love him and he loves me. So back the fuck off! We're happy and we don't care what you or dad or Hayden say. You should listen to Dan and me and agree with us. I'm not telling you that again!" I breathed after yelling at mum.

"MIA-" I hung up on her. I didn't need to hear what she said. I handed my phone to Michael to put back on the nightstand. She called again, and Michael hit decline.

"Do not disturb?" He asked.

"Yup," I answered, and he got into settings and changed it onto "Do Not Disturb". My phone stayed silent the rest of the night so I could sleep.