Chapter 6 - Halls

On school on Monday, I was walking down the hall with Michael. We were heading to my first period class, then he'd leave and go to his. 

"Okay, class, since these are your last days, I figured we'd do something fun. We will just do a lab day, and you and your partner can do whatever you want" Mr. Davis, the chemistry teacher, told us. Everyone was glad that we didn't have to take notes today and that we could do whatever we pleased.

———

After finishing our book in literature, we left fifth period and went to our lockers. I exchanged my things for lunch money.

While at my locker, Kelly, the school's slut and Michael's ex-girlfriend, came up to me. 

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to tell you how I forgot how good Michael is at fucking me" she said, smirking.

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

"He came to my house and fucked me yesterday. He said he was mad at you and wanted to get you guys' fight off of his mind. So, he fucked me" she smirked once more. Down the hall, Michael saw us and his eyes bulged, running towards us. 

"Mia.." He said grabbing my shoulder.

"Stop talking to me. Don't touch me" I growled.

"Babe, I didn't mean to. I really didn't. I was just mad" I began to piece together everything. He left, then came back a few hours later, the empty condom packet in his pocket, "you and only you..", "I was just so mad at you whe-", "and.... never mind,". Everything pieced together.

"Well you had the nerve to come back and fuck me as round two!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry babe.. Nobody compares to you," he whispered.

"Get the fuck away from me. I don't want to fucking see you, hear you, smell you, feel you, or even taste you again," I said through gritted teeth.

"Babe,"

"Don't ever call me that again" I growled once more, turning towards him. Michael turned around to Kelly and punched her in the face. She fell flat to the floor and I gasped.

"Michael.. I thought you loved me.." She said quietly.

"I love Mia, and now you took her away from me!!" He screamed and punched her one more time.

"Michael.." She pleaded, really hurt.

"Don't ever talk to Mia again, do you hear me?" He grabbed her shirt.

"I said do you hear me!?" He screamed, punching her once more. That was enough.

"Michael!" I ran towards him, forcing him away from her. She gave me a faint smile, running towards the bathroom to clean off her bloody face.

"I thought you'd never talk to me again. And you never wanted to feel me again. And you never wanted to hear me again-" he listed.

"Oh, shut up. I was just getting you away from her, you dick" I began to stand up until Michael spoke.

"Hell yeah, I'm a dick, girl, addicted to you," he said under his breath, a lyric from my favorite song: The Mighty Fall by Fall Out Boy (A/N: it's a really great song). 

"Don't you dare steal Fall Out Boy's masterpiece of a lyric and use it on me because not even that will work" I did like it, though..

"Are you sure you don't like it?" He smirked, turning me over so he was on top of me. He kissed me, but I didn't kiss back. He didn't like it, but he got up and so did I. For a minute, we forgot we were in the halls of school. 

"We'll talk about this later" I gritted and walked away to lunch.