Epilogue

June 15, 2032

"Jaxon!! Josiah!! Come down here!!!" I yelled upstairs to the twin boys.

"I'll go up and get Juliet," Michael informed me.

"Okay," I agreed, and he ran upstairs.

*Michael's POV*

I walked up to eight-year-old Juliet's room and tried to get her to come downstairs. She was lying on her bed thinking.

"Juliet? What are you doing?" I asked her, coming closer to her.

"I'm just thinking, dad. Today, a boy in my class told me he liked me and asked me to be his girlfriend. What should I tell him?" She replied. Not already...

"No, no, no... Juliet, not for another eight or more years. Tell him no. Even your brothers don't have girlfriends yet and they're fifteen."

"Okay," she responded and got up from her bed.

"Now let's go downstairs for supper," I motioned for her to walk behind me.

"Okay," she walked behind me.

We went downstairs for supper and sat at the table with Jaxon and Josiah. Juliet looked at them, and they looked at her.

"Hello Delilah," they said. They always called her by her middle name.

"Hello Daniel, David," she said it back.

"Dad, why do we all have to have the same initials?" Jaxon complained.

"It's just how your mum and I wanted to name you guys. Jaxon Daniel, Josiah David, and Juliet Delilah. All JDC."

"Well why did you guys want to?" Josiah pestered.

"Let's not play the question game tonight, boys," Mia scolded as she walked into the dining room from the kitchen.

"Fine," they said in sync.

Mia sat right beside me, and whispered in my ear, "I love you, and I love everything you do. I love our children too, no matter what they do or say. Our family and our life is amazing. Never think otherwise."

"I wasn't," I whispered back, smiling.