7

It's been a week since I hung out with Ranboo. Not much has happened. Nikki and I have been spending ablot of time together though. We always have so much fun together. I missed spending so much time together. When I was with Jayden I also never got to see Nikki. Maybe it was a good thing.

I was chilling out in my room scrolling through Twitter when suddenly Nikki burst through the bedroom door. Excitement was written all over her face. I look at her with confusion.

"What's up?"

"Dream said I can invite you into the SMP for a stream!" My heart stopped I always wanted to play on the Dream SMP.
"When are we streaming?"I said excitement growing inside of me.
"Tomorrow afternoon"

We took a second of silence to scream and let our excitement and then we hugged each other.

~time skip~

I lay on my bed in pure boredom taking me over. Nikki was out to collaborate with someone and there was nothing for me to do. I let out a long sigh as I look around my room I then spot the bunch of flowers in a vase on my desk it's the same bunch Ranboo gave me. I decided to text him

Ranboo pov:

It's been a week since I saw y/n. I haven't done much since. I streamed once and probably only left my house twice.
I just can't stop thinking about that kiss. I know it was just on my forehead but I just can't help but wonder if it means something. Did it means something to her. Does it even mean anything to me. I'm so confused about my feelings. Maybe I should ask her to hang out again.

I'm lying on my bed thinking about it as my phone vibrates and I see a message from the one and only Y/n.

  - Y/n-

Y/n: heyyy wanna hang out I'm bored.
Ranboo:  I was just about to ask you the same thing. O.O
Y/n: well I beat you to it.
Ranboo: Ya ya ok so where you want to go.
Y/n: well you can come over and we can watch a movie
Ranboo: ok I'll be there in like an hour
Y/n:ok
I panicked and ran to my closet to get ready.

Y/n pov

I walk over to my closet and start looking for a outfit I decided on grey sweat pants and a white shirt.

I brush my hair and tied it up into a messy bun. I ran down stairs to grab a 2 big bowls. I take out a bag of chips and a bag of microwave popcorn. I stick the popcorn in the microwave for a few minutes and then pour the snacks into the bowls and place them on the coffee table in the lounge.
.
I then grabbed 2 blankets and set them on the couch and set the rest up. I then waited for Ranboo to arrive.
While I wait I just can't help but think if his. His mesmerizing grey eyes are stuck in my mind.

'am I in love...?'

____________________________________

Heyyyy

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!  ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS DAY!!  ʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS SHITTY BOOK. I HOPE YOU ALL GOT A LOT OF CHOCOLATE AND TEADY BEARS.

IF NOT ILL SEND YOU SOME SOMEHOW!!!!

But anyways that's all for da day

Drink water eat food and SLEEP!

LOVE YA

BYEEEEE

-wolfie<3