13

I got home after 8. It was cold and dark outside. Ranboo had dropped me off safely ad always and I noticed that Nikki's car was here. I already knew what would happen next.

I walked in and immediately was cornered but my friend. I knew at this point exactly what she wanted so I just told her.

"Ranboo asked me to be his girlfriend... we're dating now...."I said semi wanting to scream.

Almost instantly she jumped on me and gave me a hug whilst screaming my ears off. It hurt my ears so much, I had to very politely shut her up by covering her mouth with my hand.

She stopped and then started asking for more details. I explained everything and then we made dinner together. It was just a simple mac'ncheese.After making dinner we sat down and chatted for a bit while eating.

"So are you guys going to tell the fans." She said looking up at me whilst taking another bite of her food.

I looked at her confused.

"Tell them what?" I rolled her eyes as if I was stupid or something.

"That you and Ranboo are dating."

"Oh... I don't know. I don't mind but if Ranboo doesn't want to then that's fine too." I said simply
"I see." She said and continued to consume the meal infront of her

We continue chatting for a while. I then went to my room to edit videos and update my fans on all the new stream highlights and stuff. I then decided to call it a night and just as I was about to go to sleep I got a message from the one and only Ranboo.

- Ranboo-

Ranboo: good night Y/n sleeping well.I love you

I couldn't stop smiling.

Y/n: good night Mr Boo hope you sleep well too. I love you more.

With that I got into bed and slowly drifted off to a deep slumber....

__________________________________

Ello

It's your favourite person. I'm sorry about not posting again.This is just a filler but this book is coming to an end very very soon.(probably on Monday)

Please hold your tears... UnU

So I also have a question...
For my next book should I do:

Fundy x reader  or
Wilbur x reader  or
Tubbo x reader

Please let me know I neeed your feedback. It will be appreciated

Thanks again for all your support.

Byeeeee

DRINK WATER EAT FOOD AND GET SLEEP.

OK BYE NOW

- Wolfie <3