12

"Open your eyes" is all I heard.
I slowly open my eyes and am hit with a sight so lovely and calming.

It was a small open field of grass and flowers beside the banks of a clear blue stream which had small fish swimming around in it. I was overwhelmed by the beauty infront of me and I couldn't form my words. So I just stood there in awe.

Ranboo's stood next to me and looked down at me and when I looked up he started blushing.

I only then noticed the blanket on the ground and on the blanket I saw something that made me smirk. It was a stack of boxes of boardgames. He knew I love boardgames and that I could get quite competitive.

He gently took my hand in his and walked me over to the blanket and we both sat down across from each other.

"So what game do you want to play first." He said gesturing to the stack of games. I looked over at the games and looked at him with a smirk.

"How about monopoly?"

"Monopoly it is then" he said with a small chuckle.

We set up the board and started playing.

~time skip~

It's been about 3 hours. We had played 4 games, 3 of which I won .(UwU) I beat him in monopoly, chess and 30 seconds but because my dumbass can't spell for shit I lost at scrabble.

I decided to just chat for a while. We talked for about an hour. Just chilling and getting to know each other. It was about 19:59 and as the time hit 8 he looked me in the eyes, glasses off, and spoke.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

'dhjgfgnvdgngdgmcdhnfrhhhxsghb' my mind was scrambled.

I was so happy I leterally jumped on him

"Yes of course. Is that even a question!"

He giggled at me and then he did something I didn't expect.

He took off the mask and I was so amazed by his feature. I couldn't understand why he hid it under a mask. He is perfect. I look at him, eye to eye.

"Your so handsome"

"Your so beautiful"

He learns in and we kissed and my mind went fuzzy. It was a innocent and loving kiss and I never wanted this feeling to end.
We pulled back from the kiss and just stared into each other's eyes and I wondered how can one man be this amazing.

____________________________________

Yellow

So first things first I'd just like to say

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. THIS BOOK HAS LIKE 350 READS NOW AND I HONESTLY DIDN'T HAVE MUCH EXPECTATIONS FOR THIS BOOK BUT THANKS SO SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

ok now that thats done lol. I just want to let you know this book is coming to an end soon so of you have ideas for my next book you can comment them here or you could message me privately through Wattpad or you can Email me ( itzjustwolfie14@gmail.com)

Kk that's all for today see you on Monday. ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Drink your water, eat your food and get some sleep.

- Wolfie <3