14 (final chapter)

(A/N: This is the last chapter. It's a recap of what has happened since she started dating Ranboo. I know it's probably a crap and lazy way to end it but I just felt like this is how it should end. It is very short since I ran out of things to say. I sorry about that. Hope you like it)

__________________________________

It's been a month since Ranboo and I started dating and it's been amazing.

We went to watch a movie together and I refused to let him pay until he promised me ice cream to which I couldn't refuse because like IT'S ICE CREAM!!!!

We told the fans who were very happy for us and supportive but obviously there was some hate to which I felt nothing since I was happy.

I got invited to join the SMP since dream said he thought I was impressed by my skills and humour.

I got very popular within the last month now. And I was now averaging 500 000 views per stream. I started earnings quite a bit of money. So Niki and I decided if we both split the rent we could move to a bigger and cozier house.

So that's how my life has gone. I practically forgot all about Jayden. I've never been happier in my life.

I went from a heart broken mess to a happy and strong person who is surrounded by amazing people. I guess it shows that good things come to those who wait.

-End quote -

My mother always said, there's a rainbow around every corner~ sid (ice age)

____________________________________

Hi guys

So this book has officially come to an end. This was a fun journey and I learnt so much and I feel like I have improved a little bit. Thank you for all of the support and your amazing comments. You guys are so nice and I love reading your comments.

I have started writing the next book already. I saw that someone requested a Wilbur Soot x reader. If you have any ideas for this book PLEASE comment or email or message me through Wattpad. I would love to see your ideas.

The new book will be released soon!!

So that is all for this book. Thank you all once again.

Drink water eat food and get some sleep

Byeeee

- Wolfie <3