You're kidding.

When I woke up the next morning, they were singing. I clambered out of Louis' bed to investigate and pulled open the door to see them singing. They were singing Little Things, a song that was popular on the radio right now. They didn't notice me in the doorway until after they were finished, and even then I had to give them props.

 It was different live. It was more raw and they had made it unique by putting a twist on different harmonies and what not. So I clapped.

 '' That was nice. Really. Kudos.'' I said and padded to the kitchen, yawning. They all murmured thanks and it got quiet as I entered into the kitchen. There was some leftover morning toast on the counter, and I took a huge bite out of one. Thats when we heard it. It was a familiar ringtone. I wandered out to the kitchen to see who had grabbed it.

 '' Who's Kajsa?'' he asked, pronouncing it like Cages-a. I rolled my eyes and snatched my phone from him.

 '' Its pronounced Ki-za, you moron.'' I said and hit send, then the speaker button. I had barely got out a hey before she started yelling.

 '' Dont you dare hey me Charlotte Whitlock. You dont understand how worried Gigi and I have been and when I get my hands on you, you would've wished that you hadn't answered your phone. Now, let me set the scene. I come over to your house this morning, making sure my BEST FRIEND was still breathing and your ass of a father opens the door, mumbling some incoherent shit about you leaving last night. Well, you know me, I demanded answers and he just continued to be a dick so we grab some stuff and go.  So now, we've been calling and texting you since this morning and no answer! No FUCKING answer. We've been scouring these streets for you and you're alive? Do you have any idea the kind of hell you've put us through? Now, without arguing, or apoligizing, tell me where you are.'' after she had finished her rant, I let out a small smile and chuckled.

 '' The hotel. The big one off Mulberry.'' I said. She paused.

 '' You're kidding. Where the hell are you?'' she asked, more calmed down than she was before. I grinned.

 '' Im telling the truth Kajsa.''

 '' You cant afford that hotel. Charlotte, did you steal money from someone?'' she asked, giving me the stern motherly voice. I gasped.

 '' No! Im telling the truth Kajsa. Room-'' I looked over at the boys for help.

 '' 516.'' Zayn answered and I repeated it back to her.

 '' Who was that?'' she asked, a confusing nature in her voice.

 '' Err....One Direction?'' I offered, biting my lip. She laughed.

 '' You're kidding. Who was that?'' she repeated. I rolled my eyes and heaved out an exasperated sigh.

 '' Its One Direction you dumbass!'' I argued back. She was quiet and I could hear the wind rushing past her in the backround.

 '' Okay fine. We're on our way. And if Zayn Malik does not open that door when I knock, I swear to God, you're in even more trouble. '' she threatened. I laughed and then nodded.

 '' Ma'am yes ma'am. I cant wait to see you.'' I said, softening up a bit. She was quiet.

 '' YOU TOO CHARLIE!'' Gigi called from the backround and I laughed.

 '' You too Gi. Kajsa?'' I asked tentatively. She sighed.

 '' Yeah yeah.'' and hung up.

 '' Fiesty. '' Zayn commented and I nodded, sticking my phone in the sweats pocket I was wearing.

 I walked over to the couch and collapsed on it right in between Eleanor and Zayn. 

 '' I thought you said you didnt have any friends.'' Eleanor questioned, sounding as if she was trying to grate my nerves today.