The Journey Home Is A Rough One.

Charlotte POV

Okay, maybe I ended up getting along with the boys once Kajsa and Gigi showed up. I found myself enjoying their company. Even Harry, the little popstar. Eleanor had escaped into her room after I came in after my shower. I honestly, couldnt care less either. I wanted her gone. Alot more than anybody could imagine.

 But it definitely was because Kajsa and Gigi were here. I felt more at ease, more myself with them around. It was easier to joke around and open up to the boys.

I had gotten up to go to the bathroom when I pulled open the bathroom door and found Louis sitting on my bed, waiting for me. I frowned, and dried my hands on a towel.

'' Stalking me even when Im peeing?'' I joked, leaning back on the door and crossing my arms. He stood and smiled, sticking his hands into his jeans pockets. It was weird seeing him in jeans, but the bottoms were rolled up past his ankles, which made it better. He was also wearing blue Toms and a tight gray sweater, his hair done up nicely and aloof and sexy. Okay, yeah, maybe he was a little more sexy than I would usually give him credit for.

I blushed then, thinking about him under those clothes and looked away. Goddamn hormones.

'' Just wanted to make sure you were okay. Kajsa told us about...coming to your house that one time.'' he confessed and I frowned, feeling myself start to slip into the memory. I shook it off, and then glared at him, still feeling on the verge of tears.

 '' What, so you came in here to look at me with that pathetic puppy dog look?'' I snapped. His eyes widened and he shook his head quickly.

 '' No! No no no. I just...I know I've already said that we aren't going to hurt you, I just want to reiterate that Im here for you. You can trust me. I found you on that bench and you're my responsibility and I just want to make sure you know that Im here.'' he explained quickly and I frowned, narrowing my eyes at him. He seemed genuine.

 '' I guess I just don't understand. Why do you care more than they do? Because Im your responsibility? Trust me, I won't be for much longer so theres no point. Thanks though.'' I brushed him off, and tried to move past him. 

 '' Hey! No.'' he stopped me, grabbing my arms and pulling me away from the door.

 '' Let me go.''  

 '' Just...listen to me. I know you think this is temporary, but....well, where do you have to go, Charlie? Right now, its no where. I just want to help.'' he stressed and I jerked my arms back.

 '' I don't want it.'' he was quickly ruining my sour mood, and now all I wanted was to get out of here. I made move for the door again and he stopped me, again.

 '' Let me go!'' I said, trying to shove him off. Instead, he pulled me closer and wrapped me in a hug. I pushed against his chest, but I was weak and he was strong.

 After a minute of solid efforts, I stopped, just letting him hug me. Then I was crying. Because I felt it. I felt the warmth and the emotional imprint something like this leaves on you. And I knew then that Louis was going to be one of my best friends, just like Kajsa and Gigi were.

 I pulled away after a minute or two and he let me, looking down at me softly. I noticed just how blue and just how green his eyes were and felt myself blushing. I pulled completely away and moved to the bathroom to wash my face.

 '' I think I got snot on your shirt.'' I called rinsing the snot off my lips. 

 '' It's alright, I do it all the time.'' he joked and I chuckled a little.

 We met back up right by the door, him in a new shirt and me freshly face washed. 

 '' Thank you.'' I murmured and he smiled widely at me, obviously happy that his plan had worked out.