Boxing, Sex, and Tam

Kajsa POV

 Its been a week since we've seen Charlotte. A solid week. We've looked everywhere and shes not to be found. I totally knew she was pissed because I believe every ounce that Eleanor provoked her. She used it to her advantage too. Ever since the incident, everythings been kind of weird. Zayn keeps beating himself up because he didnt say anything during the altercation and he blames herself for leaving. I honestly was kind of pissed he didnt stand up for her, but its more Louis' fault than anybodys.

 '' At least try telling him. Maybe she'll come back.'' I suggested. We were walking hand in hand in the park. It was a few short days until Christmas so we were hoping Charlotte would be our Christmas miracle. It also meant I was out on Christmas break. Which also meant snow had started to fall here in London. It was thick and white, and we were forced to break out the scarfs and gloves. We were in the park hoping maybe she might be chilling on a bench again. No luck.

 '' Im afraid Kajsa. Its not like I can just go up and just casually tell him I slept with his girlfriend.'' he snapped, glaring ahead angrily. I raised my eyebrow at him and yanked us to a stop.

 '' Dont get sassy Zayn. Im trying to help.''

 '' Right.'' he sighed. '' Sorry sorry.'' he said and kissed me softly before continuing our walk. 

 '' Its just things are so....tense right now....'' Which wasnt a lie. Things around their flat was kind of crazy. Everyone had taken sides. Me, Olivia, Zayn and Harry are on Charlotte's side. We know the truth. Louis and Liam are on Eleanors side. Liam mostly because he didnt like Charlotte that much to beigin with. Niall doesnt have a side. Hes nuetral. He's Switzerland. He doesnt support one or the other. I applaud the leprachaun, but Charlotte's my best friend. I have to take her side. Especially if I definitley know whats going on. 

 I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and we stopped at a bench.

 '' This is where we found her.'' he murmured, pointing to the snowy bench. My eyes stinged with tears, not knowing what had happened to one of my best friends. Not knowing if she had hurt herself, or gotten herself hurt, or anything.

 Zayn brushed away a falling tear and I looked up at him.

 '' Hey. Dont worry. I remember a pretty smart girl reminding me that Charlotte can handle herself.'' he whispered, and I smiled, leaning up to kiss him.

 '' Thank you.''

 Charlotte POV

 '' Charlotte!! Phones free.'' Tam called from the desk. I pulled off my gloves and grabbed my water bottle, jogging over to the front desk.

 I've been hanging out in an old boxing gym a few hours from London. My dad has had alot of drug dealers over and my favorite one was Tam. Other than being a drug dealer, he was a good guy. He wouldnt let my dad abuse me whenever he was around and if I ever ran away and couldnt go to Kajsa's or Gigi, I would always come to him. He was a personal trainer and a boxer so he was kind of the one who taught me the professional way to fight back.

 The gym wasnt much. Just a kind of run down building by an outlet mall, with little advertisement. The place was usually crowded with street fighters or drug dealers or drug dealees I guess, or prostitutes learning defense, you know, shabby things. Since I was a friend of Tam, who kind of runs the place now, I was a trainer along with him. I've been here for a week helping train the prostitues or victims of abuse (like me) learn how to fight back. It was actually really spirit lifiting to know I had helped someone like me out in my own way. It was nice.

 I suppose thats why I've stayed so long. Because it made me feel tons and tons better. I suppose thats why I havent called anyone. Because I didnt want the tons and tons better to go away. My phone hadnt stopped ringing or buzzing the first few days after I left so I just turned it off. I didnt want to hear the voicemails, or read the texts. I wanted to be left alone. But its almost Christmas. I guess I have to be a bit nice to people.