I Dont Like This Kind Of Sexual Play

Charlotte POV

 Cheerleader Jessica was gone by the morning. I untangled myself from inside Louis' arms and wondered how exactly I got there. I fell asleep on the couch, not the bed. The living room was full of teenage boys and Kajsa and Gigi were gone. Still going to school. I suppose I should go, but really, whats the point? I dont really have a parent and I fucking hate school. Why go?

 '' Your up earlier than I expected.'' I addressed Liam who was still pretending to be asleep on the couch. But he moved and he seemed to active to really be asleep. He sat up and grinned at me sheepishly.

 '' So are you.'' 

 '' Touche.'' 

 It was quiet as I poured myself a heaping glass of milk and he stood across the counter watching. 

 '' Why are you up this early anyway?'' he asked, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl. I shrugged and glanced at the clcok.

 '' School's about to start so Im usually up this early on weekdays. Some weird thing my body does. You?'' I asked, sipping my milk after putting the carton back. He shrugged and his cheeks tinted red.

 '' I get up to Skype my girlfriend. Since the time zones are all weird.'' he confessed. I nodded and left it alone. Somehow, I feel that because of how bitchy and mean I could be, he would probably dislike me the most. But he didnt show it. Hmm.

 '' Are you planning to go to school?'' he asked, trying to drag out the conversation. I shrugged and downed the rest of the milk, dumping the glass in the sink.

 '' Probably not. ''

 '' You should go.''

 '' Whats the point? So I can sit in a stuffy classroom and constantly feel like Im stupid?'' I asked, leaning on the counter.

 '' So you can get better. I dont know, maybe make some new friends.''

 '' Whats wrong with my current friends? I was under the impression you liked Kajsa and Gigi.'' I said, raising an eyebrow.

 '' I didnt mean it like that. I dont  know, I just feel like you can learn now and make your life a whole lot better in the future.'' he said, with another shrug. I was getting more pissed by the second and I had this sneaky feeling this wouldnt end well. But I wasnt going to end the conversation.

 '' I plan to. But I dont need an education for what I have planned.''

 '' Thats impossible. You need an education for most things.''

 '' Did you need an education for this?''

 '' No, but what Im saying is-''

 '' Just stop.'' I cried, slamming my hands down. My temper had reached its limit and I was sick of talking to him. '' I dont want to go to school because Im always constantly judged. By everyone. By the teachers and I cant stand the looks. But fine, if you want me to go so badly, I'll go. Just to get away from you.'' I sneered and stomped into Louis' room, slamming the door.

 Louis jolted awake and I banged my head against the door as I turned to face him, not even attempting to put a smile on my face. He yawned and stretched, looking like a weird cat and I couldnt help but smile, it was probably cuter than Niall when he made those puppy dog eyes at you. He grinned up at me through hooded eyes and I had to look away for my cheeks were burning.

 '' Hey.''

 '' Hi.'' I pulled out a pair of holey jeans, a black All Time Low tee shirt, and clean underwear and threw them in the bathroom, grabbing my towel and kicking off my socks.