Im not the only thirsty one

" So what exactly is your story?'' Harry asked, after a few minutes of weird silence. I looked over at him, steely eyed and he flinched back a little.

'' Its none of your buisness.'' I mumbled, pulling some of my brown hair over my shoulder and playing with the split ends.

'' You're right. Harry's just nosey.'' Louis glared at Harry and Harry shrugged unapologetically. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

 '' If you must know, my mom left before I was in first grade. I don't really know why, I guess she just didn't want me. Maybe she didn't realize who my dad was either because he turned out to be....not so kind. He got away with little hits here and there but I didn't realize how bad it was until I was older and trying to make friends. It just escalated and has been ever since. Hence,'' I motioned slowly to the bruises along my arms. I cleared my throat, looking away from everyone staring at me.

 '' Im sorry. Thats...awful.'' Louis muttered, looking at me with glassy eyes. This made my heart tug a little but I quickly ignored it. I grabbed a blanket and covered myself with it. I really needed to take some meds.

 '' Not your fault I suppose.'' I murmured.

 '' So what about the cuts on your arm?'' Eleanor asked and I cut my eyes to her quickly. She obviously didn't realize that this was a tender subject and wasn't supposed to be brought to everyones attention.

 Everyone else realized and Louis glared at her.

 '' You don't have to answer that,'' he paused to look at me questioningly. He still didn't know my name.

 '' Charlie.'' 

 '' Charlie.'' he smiled kindly at me and I felt the corners of my lips tilting up into a smile as well.

 '' Im just...'' I started and everyone looked back at me, realizing I was trying to answer Eleanor. 

 '' It's hard. Living with what I live with. Its an...outlet I guess.'' I murmured, feeling my cheeks burn in embarrassment. Jeez, they probably thought I was a complete psychopath.

'' Why dont you go to therapy or something?'' she asked. She looked honestly confused, and not bitchy at all but my anger rose anyway. This was hard enough and her asking stupid questions just wasn't really helping. I shoved myself up and narrowed my eyes at her.

'' I don't need therapy. Im not sick, Im mad.'' I hissed and stomped into the room I was in earlier, slamming the door and slumping down on the floor there, my back to the door. I could hear them talking.

'' Eleanor!'' Louis hissed. She sighed.

'' Im sorry!! I didnt think it would be such a stupid question.'' she whined. I rolled my eyes and made my hand to a puppet mocking her annoying voice.

'' Just...I dont know!'' There was movement and I assume Louis was getting up to come to me.

'' No, let me go.'' Zayn said.

'' No! Let Louis go. You know how shes so fond of him already.'' Eleanor said in a sickly sweet voice. There was a hint of something else in her voice and I tried to place the tone. 

 There was a noise and someone knocked on the door, making my back jumble against it. I sighed and stood, pulling open the door to let Louis in. I kept my back on the door, even after he had stepped in, and crossed my arms.

'' What?'' I asked irritated. He looked at me with pleading eyes.

'' She's sorry. She hasn't ever been in this situation before. Well, none of us have.'' Louis explained and I sighed, realizing he was right, no matter how suspicious I was about Eleanor.