Why do I need to lie when I can be brutally honest?

Gigi's POV

 '' You really cant stop eating can you?'' I asked, watching Niall rummage the pantry for another big bag of chips. He shrugged, and gave me a cute, babydoll grin.

 He is adorable. I have to admit, out of all 5, Niall has to be my favorite. He was just so adorable. I mean, come on! He had the sparkly blue eyes, and the cute blonde hair, and he was Irish! Irish! I mean the accent itself was enough to make me fall in love. And I was. I mean, I've been with him since the X Factor but really, I only just got to really know him today and he was possibly sweeter and hungrier in person. And he had a really cute smile. Even with the braces. And his voice has heavenly. He was heavenly.

 '' Why are you staring?'' he asked, his mouth full of food.

I blushed and shook my head. '' No reason. Gimmie!''

 He held the open bag of chips open for me and I launched my hand in the bag, taking a small handful of Doritos. He plopped down on the couch next to me and I scooted closer.

 '' Do you think they're okay?'' Niall asked after a solid minute of his crunching. I paused, and then shrugged. I usually always worry about my two best friends. But Niall made me forget that. I guess that sounds horrible, what with the hoes before bros thing but it was easy to get distracted on Niall. On how ute and adorable he was, and how he seemed to always care. I started to think of a cute mesh name for us. Nigi. Ew, no. Giall. Yes! Giall. I liked it. It was catchy, and it felt right and it was cute! I liked cuteness. You had to have a natural cuteness to have a natural cute mesh name. Like Giall.

 Just then, the door swung open and we both jumped up, looking as Zayn walked in, Kajsa behind him and then Harry, carrying a big bag, and then Louis leaning on Charlotte.

 Zayn looked partiall unscathed, with bruised knuckles and Harry had a scrape across his hceek, like it was a ring on his attackers hand. Louis was the worst, with a cut lip and a big purple-ish bruise on his cheek. They all had scratched up knuckles and Eleanor's door flung open, Liam and Eleanor clamboring out of it. Charlotte gave Eleanor a dirty look as she yanked Louis from her and led him to her room, slamming the door. 

 Charlotte sighed and grabbed the bag out of Harry's hands and ran to her room, slamming the door too. 

 '' What happened?' I asked, watching as Zayn and Harry collapsed on the couch, looking exhausted

 '' Her dad.'' Harry muttered. My heart dropped and I rushed to the kitchen, getting ice and Ziploc bags. I gave it to the boys and they murmured thanks. 

 '' Was it that bad?'' I murmured, pushing my curly strands of brown hair back behind my ear. I sat in between Niall and Zayn, looking over at Harry, pressing the ice to his face. 

 '' Just...someone treating they're bloody daughter like that...'' Harry growled, gritting his teeth. Zayn nodded, and Kajsa sat on the arm on his side, taking his hand.

 '' He's horrible. We've all seen his bad side.'' I murmured, looking down at my jeans. Niall placed a comforting hand on my back and I looked up, smiling at him. 

 '' Personally, I think your all idiots for even going in there. I mean, it worked out in the end but when she told you to stay outside, you should've stayed. Or at least gone in there armed.'' Kajsa said, worry evident in her voice. It was quiet and Harry stood.

 '' Im gonna go talk to her.'' he said and disappeared through the door. Kajsa sighed and rested her head on Zayn's shoulder. I did the same to Niall. 

 Giall. 

 Charlotte POV

  I really hate my father. I cant believe Im related to that douchebag. I walked over the bathroom mirror and pulled my shirt off, gazing at the burn marks on my stomach. A few tears escape and I grit my teeth, wanting to throw something really really bad.