Yeah, Im Feeling Violent Today

Charlotte POV

 Eleanor was telling all these wonderful stories about Paris, where shes been for like, 3 days. Like SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH, you were in Paris for 3 DAYS. 3. I was snapping the rubber band against my wrist furiously, pissed off at her, and the world. How things could go from perfect to....fucking this was irritating. I wanted to slit her fucking throat.

 Yeah, Im feeling violent today.

 I stood, and went to find Zayn. The boy had done a pretty good job of disappearing when Eleanor showed up. We all knew he was avoiding her. Pretty much. And we all know it was best or Kajsa would bust a cap in someones face. I knocked on the door to his room, and walked in anyway, him standing surprised. 

 '' Im not Eleanor.'' I informed, shutting the door and sliding to the floor, still snapping the rubber bands. My wrist was getting all red and ugly and numb and I sighed. I promised. I didnt know I was going to feel like relapsing this soon but Eleanor just sent me into a shame spiral. Zayn noticed and came and sat in front of me, taking the rubber band off my wrist. I glared at him.

 '' Your a douchebag.'' I hissed and he shrugged, slipping the rubber band on his wrist instead.

 '' How long is she staying?'' he asked quietly.

 '' Probably forever. '' I muttered. '' Shes pissed because she knows I like Louis.'' 

 Zayn looked at me wide-eyed and I blushed, realizing what I just said. A wide grin spread across his face and he opened his mouth to no doubt, start teasing me. 

 '' It was an accident okay! I didnt mean to say it. Dont tell him. Please.'' I said, actually pleading with him for a minute. He looked at me surprised that I was actually asking him  in a nice, and desperate sort of way and then grinned.

 '' So it must not be just a crush then?'' he asked, leaning his chin on his elbow, like a girl waiting for the juicy details on something. I rolled my eyes, still blushing. I reached for my rubber band on my wrist and realized Zayn had it. So I settled for sitting on my hands. It would take me mind of things, hopefully.

 '' Maybe. Its too early to tell. I've known you guys for barely a week. Calm down.'' I snapped, looking away, my face still heated. He only chuckled. It was quiet after that, the subject thankfully dropped. I listened through the door to the laughter, tense and fake and genuine and bubbly, immediately recognizing whose was whose. 

 We listened to the end conversation, and then Louis announced they were going out for a late night dinner. Once we heard the door close, Zayn helped me up and we creeped back into the living room. Kajsa grumpily curled up next to him and I plopped down sideways on Liam's lap in the chair he was in.

 '' Am I the only one that hates her guts?'' Kajsa muttered and me, Gigi, Jess, and Zayn agreed. The boys looked at us like we were mental.

 '' Eleanor's so sweet! I dont know what you mean.'' Harry cried, his arm around Jess' shoulders. She blushed, and looked down, as if she was embarrassed about the fact Eleanor was a cheating skank. It was quiet for a while and Kajsa sighed, plucking her lips to Zayn's.

 '' I should go. School.'' she piped and Zayn nodded, and grabbed her coat. Jess and Gigi said their goodbyes and I let out a wave from Liam's comfortable lap. Once they were all gone, it got quiet again.

 '' Right. Im going to lay in bed and sit on the internet for hours on end. Goodbye.'' I said, hopped off Liam's lap and ventured into Louis' room, doing exactly that.

 I was perfectly content with myself and Tumblr and reblogging Doctor Who, and Sherlock, and Supernatural, along with AllTimeLow and Of Mice And Men, and Sleeping with Sirens, and punk rock bands, and Youtubers, and just my life, until Elouner came in. Yup, I found their mesh name. The internet. Is retarded. I mean, really? Elouner? Personally, they could have done better. Like, Louanour Caldinson. But Elouner Tomalder? Im done with you.