I dont do friends.

I dont know how long I was on the floor, but I must've fallen asleep because when I did wake up, someone was carrying me. I clutched on to the persons tee shirt and took a deep breath. I knew immediatley who it was.

 '' Put me down.'' I murmured, not struggling enough to break free. Louis chuckled.

 ''  Why did you fall asleep on the floor love?'' he asked softly, kicking the door in. I didnt answer but when he tried to put me on the bed, I refused to let go. He chuckled and eventually laid down with me, my head on his chest while he played with my hair. I woke up more then, my eyes opened as I traced the words on Louis shirt.

 '' Wheres Eleanor?'' I asked softly, noticing obvious lack of bitchiness.

 '' She went back to France this morning. For her modeling job.'' he explained.

 Im not ashamed to admit it either: I felt like throwing a party. Bad. I was glad she was going to be out of my hair. At least for a while. I relaxed a bit, knowing she couldnt bitch at me from fucking France.

 '' Oh. Im sorry.'' I said to him and he shrugged, jostling my own shoulders.

 '' Its always hard but I know I can trust her.'' he said and something inside of me broke. Like I felt some kind of pain in my chest. Knowing I knew something he didnt, knowing that he couldnt really trust her and I was keeping my mouth shut. My mind worked out a scenario where I told him and he broke down in tears. Oh dear God, the image.

 '' Oh.'' I answered, swallowing  It was quiet for a minute and Louis started to hum. I pinched him and he made a very girly squeal.

 '' Shh.'' I hissed and he laughed.

 '' You havent seen anything yet. Come on.'' he said, getting up and tugging me out of the bed and into the living room. I groaned and reluctantly stomped after him.

 '' But I dont wanna go socialize with popstarsss.'' I groaned and he sat me down on the couch, scampering off to get his computer.

 '' What are you trying to show me?'' I asked as he plopped down next to me and Niall cuddled into my other side. I frowned at him and he flashed me an adorable smile. I rolled my eyes and let him stay. The rest of the boys came behind us, except for Harry who kept himself peeled on the couch, glaring at nothing in particular. 

 '' You havent seen the video diaries yet. Just wait.'' Zayn said and we spent the next hour or so watching how stupid the boys were in general and when they werent worrying about me. I was actually entertained and laughed alot. Maybe it was because Eleanor was gone, or maybe it was because I felt the tiniest bit safer next to Louis. I dont know, but all I know is I havent laughed this much since...well forever I suppose.

 Once we were done and there was nothing else left to show me, they got up to browse lunch ideas.  I looked over at a pouting Harry and then rolled my eyes and sighed, knowing what I was going to have to do. I pulled myself up and motioned for Harry to follow. He was reluctant but did it anyway. I shut the door and leaned back against it. 

 '' Whats got your panties in a twist Mufasa?'' I asked, part joking. He rolled his eyes and made a grunting noise.

 '' Why dont you just shut up okay? I've just about had it with you.'' he growled and my eyes narrowed, pushing off the door and stalking right up to him. His eyes widened, a bit surprised and I shook my finger at him.

 '' Dont get douche-y with me now Styles. I called you in here to apoligize. '' I said and his eyes widened further, bringing out the emerald in them. 

 '' Oh.''

 '' Yeah 'oh' you freak. Now are you gonna yell at me some more or can I at least try and make this apology worth it?'' I asked, crossing my arms and he sat down on the bed, looking up at me. I sighed and opened my mouth, looking for the right words.