So close

Charlotte POV

Louis knocked on the door the minute it shut. How do I know it was him? The same way I knew what he was going to say. I knew him too well.

'' No.'' I called.

'' Charlie.You dont-''

'' I said no. You and your little fiancee can sleep on the couch. I want to sleep in a bed for my last night here. I at least deserve that.'' I called through the door, standing directly in front of it. It was quiet as he thought about it.

'' Can I at least grab some pajamas and my toothbrush? Im in my Chinos.'' he asked quietly. I grabbed him some pajama pants and his toothbrush and hair brush and tossed it at him when I opened the door. He didnt try to catch it, just stared at me sadly. I tried to hold his gaze but I couldnt. Not without crying. So I looked away and swallowed.

'' Happy now?'' and then I slammed the door shut and broke down again. But in the bed this time.

It was around 10:30 or so when someone knocked on my door.

'' Dont come in.'' I called quietly, exiting out of my Tumblr browser. Louis walked in. I threw a pillow at him.

'' Get out. I thought I made myself fucking clear. I dont want to see you again. Stay the fuck away from me.'' I said, repeating almost Kajsa's exact words to me.

'' I know. Thats not why Im here.'' he said, raising his hands in defense.

'' What? Do you want more of your stupid stuff? Fine. Take it.'' I said and sat back down on my bed, pulling my Tumblr back up, hoping maybe he would grab some stuff and leave.

'' I dont want any fucking stuff Charlotte.'' he growled, almost seeming pissed. Which pissed me off. He had no right to be mad. He broke me heart, he broke me. What the hell did he have to be pissed about.

'' I know your not getting an attitude with me. Of all people. What the hell do you want?'' I asked, figuring I might as well get this over with.

'' I know your pissed at me but-''

'' Im more than pissed at you. Im-''

'' LET ME FINISH.'' he shouted and I shut my mouth for the first time all night. When he saw I was going to keep my trap shut he sighed and rubbed his face.

'' I know your pissed at me, but you didnt have to take it out on everybody else. Liam, Niall, Harry, Gigi, Kajsa. They were just trying to help. They've been putting up with your bullshit for all this time and this is how you thank them?'' he asked, still looking angry. '' Kissing Zayn? That was low. You know how Kajsa feels about that.''

That made me squirm. Of course I knew. Kajsa was my best friend. Shes had Zayn trust issues since the beginning. And it was low. I think he was waiting on me to say something because he had stopped.

'' I dont know what you want me to say. Im sorry? Im not.'' I lied, because I was. I was very fucking sorry and Im not usually ever sorry. But I had to do this. This was something I had to do.

'' I know what your doing. Pushing everyone away for their sake instead of yours?'' he said. I hated that.

'' Get out.''

'' Charlotte. LIsten-''

'' No you fucking listen.'' I said, crawling out of the bed and walking right up to him and poking him in the chest with my finger. '' You dont deserve to speak. You dotn deserve to be near me. You dont know me. You dont know what Im doing or when or why. And its none of your buisness.''

'' It is my buisness.'' he argued.

'' It stopped being your buisness about 3 hours or so ago. Your a fucking traitor, and your weak and your a douchebag and I hope you have devil children with the spawn of satan.'' With every insult I shoved him back with my palms. '' And I was serious as I've ever been. I dont want to see you again. Ever.''